Headphone Recomendation to go with Burson HA 160D Help Pelase
Jul 9, 2012 at 3:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Thinkdifferent

New Head-Fier
Dear List,

Greetings, this is my first post here, G8 forum and I'm taking baby steps in learning the stuff in here. I have recently got my  Burson HA-160D, and currently hunting for nice headphones, with limited scope of auditioning. I cannot check all the great stuff, hence my hunt is very limited and need you folks help to know what is the best match for my HA-160D? my music tastes are mostly female vocals, Jazz, classical with main focus on midrange basically with deep bass (I do not like very hi-frequencies as it creates a fatigue in my years prettily quickly) so I really need your great help. my budget is around 400$ to 500$ and I cannot fetch more. (looking forward for any used ones as well, so if you all have have any good seconds sales sites that I can benefit from? then place throw at me. and help me choose the best one..... as I'm digging deeper into my pocket and cannot go wrong :D

HA-160D
MacBook with Lion/iTunes

Eagerly awaiting your help
Regards
T

Jul 10, 2012 at 12:13 AM Post #3 of 4
The amp was voiced based on HD650 I believe, so I'd reckon that combo sounds great.

Jul 10, 2012 at 2:39 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
HE-400 or D5000 if you still can find them since yhey are discontinued

Thanks for the info. HE? which brand? Hi Fi Man and D? is Bare dynamic?

The amp was voiced based on HD650 I believe, so I'd reckon that combo sounds great.

I have also read that the combo works very well, but the dealer here has only 1 Piece of that? and i'm not sure how to find out, weather these are new version of HD650 or old version. I have read here that Sennheiser have revamped this model by changing the drivers, can you please throw some light on this and a way to know weather these are new or old model? appreciate your help :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back