Headphone girls, interesting
Aug 7, 2011 at 11:54 PM Post #1,264 of 1,453
Wow, no offense, but I doubt most people drop that kinda money to hear "loli-core", if it's what you like that's fine, but I guess I agree with Morbid. Is everything with the suffix "-core" gonna be super high tempo, 4/4, and plain impossible to dance to?

Aug 7, 2011 at 11:59 PM Post #1,266 of 1,453
Not quite. 

But yeah, most of it is undanceable. 

Another example. 

Hardcore.
Quote:
Wow, no offense, but I doubt most people drop that kinda money to hear "loli-core", if it's what you like that's fine, but I guess I agree with Morbid. Is everything with the suffix "-core" gonna be super high tempo, 4/4, and plain impossible to dance to?

Aug 8, 2011 at 12:08 AM Post #1,270 of 1,453
I'd call this Speedcore actually. I have so much of it. I have a lot of Lolicore, too. I don't really like it much, but a friend gave it to me, and I have an occasional laugh over it. 

It's hilarious to listen to sometimes. 

Quote:
Anyway, I think it's usually [rightly] called loli$hit.

This is the better stuff, m1dy http://grooveshark.com/#/s/Cold+Pizza/2ChCc2?src=5

Aug 8, 2011 at 12:08 AM Post #1,271 of 1,453
long time since i been here. glad to see this thread is still active. sorry i have no pics today.

Edit: i was thinking someone is going to respond to this with

Pics or gtfo

Aug 8, 2011 at 12:11 AM Post #1,273 of 1,453

Quote:

Dude I was joking okay, I think most "-core" music will sound fine on really cheap gear, but the speed and rhythm of a dual balanced-armature driver IEM will bring it up to another level, or a fast headphone with good bass impact and clear highs, it's pretty simple.

Edit: Actually I know an idiot that just listens to j-core than bought an AKG k701, it's the "anime headphone" but it sounds like total crap with that kind of music!!

And yes, you can dance to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back