Headphone girls, interesting
May 1, 2011 at 1:47 AM Post #646 of 1,453
Quote:
personally i avoid websites like galburu or danburu because of its suggestive content. but i will admit there is some gold on it. even some of the pics being posted here seem rather suggestive to me. or at least to revealing. im not saying its wrong for people to like any of it. in fact i like some of it but to keep myself away from suggestive content i generally avoid those websites. unfortunately though i usually fail at it (stupid male hormones) but i think we should tone it down a little bit maybe.

You may have to avoid watching 'Black Swan' for the rest of your life
tongue.gif

May 1, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #649 of 1,453

Quote:
too predictable and also lack lesbo escennes.

btw bcasey25raptor you forgot to post picts 
blink.gif

i have posted a few earlier in the thread but i have no idea where your getting these pics. and so many have been posted i can't see there being many new ones.

but here is some

tell me if they have been posted

i don't know weather these have been posted and i don't feel like going through the entire thread.

May 1, 2011 at 2:08 PM Post #650 of 1,453

Quote:
i have posted a few earlier in the thread but i have no idea where your getting these pics. and so many have been posted i can't see there being many new ones.

but here is some

tell me if they have been posted

I don't know weather these have been posted and i don't feel like going through the entire thread.

Neither do I, but i havent seen those and the golden 325 looks superb

May 1, 2011 at 10:26 PM Post #653 of 1,453
This will be my first post and I thought I should contribute since I saved quite a lot of pics from this thread 
biggrin.gif
 I apologize if there are duplicates; I had to look through a folder of about 2500 images for the right ones to post here. I hope you guys enjoy them!

May 1, 2011 at 11:27 PM Post #656 of 1,453
I concur... 

Also... that lots of colors pic... are those a behind the head modded HTX7? Looks that way... Unless they are some other retro styled behind the head headphones...

Quote:
^What he said!
beerchug.gif

Oh, and feet for MT.
biggrin.gif

That pic... I do not want to know how the lower half of her bikini ended up on the neck of her beautiful Gibson Les Paul... Seriously... how did that happen? Do I even want to know?

May 1, 2011 at 11:29 PM Post #657 of 1,453
Quote:
That pic... I do not want to know how the lower half of her bikini ended up on the neck of her beautiful Gibson Les Paul... Seriously... how did that happen? Do I even want to know?

How ever it happened, that's sure a lucky guitar...

May 2, 2011 at 5:18 AM Post #659 of 1,453

Quote:
Some more!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Miku, that is not how you headphones!
(Also, I am horribly tempted to add the "triple_wielding" tag to that image on Danbooru...)

Soniko with reasonable, sane amounts of cleavage. (Finally.)

A Kaai Yuki? Winsauce.

Now here's a concept I wouldn't hate to see get picked up...

Are they real? Anyone know?

-- Griffinhart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back