Headphone girls, interesting
Mar 25, 2011 at 3:06 PM Post #152 of 1,453
nice pics you guys have found. i now see there is a huge number of anime fans on this forum site. and griffinhart touhou is awesome. as is many other shows you and things you mentioned. lets see some more wonderful anime girls with headphones.

ps has anyone else noticed they could be wearing the ugliest headphones but the anime girls look cuter or are cuter when wearing them?

Mar 25, 2011 at 3:10 PM Post #153 of 1,453

Anime girls tend to do that...
Quote:
nice pics you guys have found. i now see there is a huge number of anime fans on this forum site. and griffinhart touhou is awesome. as is many other shows you and things you mentioned. lets see some more wonderful anime girls with headphones.

ps has anyone else noticed they could be wearing the ugliest headphones but the anime girls look cuter or are cuter when wearing them?

Mar 25, 2011 at 4:54 PM Post #156 of 1,453
http://kana.hanyuu.net/image/bf86317181de5ea083b2f9205316097a/Konachan.com%20-%2067095%20guitar%20kagamine_rin%20vocaloid.jpg
My friend found this picture for me. Headphones appear to be AKG k240's. B'cause it's desktop sized, I'm not putting it in tags.
http://www.akg.com/site/products/powerslave,id,1063,pid,1063,nodeid,2,_language,EN.html

Mar 25, 2011 at 7:30 PM Post #158 of 1,453

Quote:
touhou is awesome.

Heck yes it is. The Touhou/Tea club I'm a part of was just playing Touhou Sky Arena and Touhou Skyfight yesterday at club meeting. And tomorrow we do our weekly bakesale. :D

Quote:

Huh. It's pretty rare to see a Vocaloid with a real-world pair of headphones. Awesome.

Shameimaru Aya[yayayayayayaya] (at least, according to the picture's tags; personally, I maintain that this image only has a passing resemblance to Aya; the girl is, for example, missing raven wings) in a fancy contemporary setting, equipped with a pair of AKGs. Hotness.

-- Griffinhart

Mar 26, 2011 at 3:59 AM Post #163 of 1,453
Only if she had bigger chest

Quote:
Heck yes it is. The Touhou/Tea club I'm a part of was just playing Touhou Sky Arena and Touhou Skyfight yesterday at club meeting. And tomorrow we do our weekly bakesale. :D

Huh. It's pretty rare to see a Vocaloid with a real-world pair of headphones. Awesome.

Shameimaru Aya[yayayayayayaya] (at least, according to the picture's tags; personally, I maintain that this image only has a passing resemblance to Aya; the girl is, for example, missing raven wings) in a fancy contemporary setting, equipped with a pair of AKGs. Hotness.

-- Griffinhart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back