Headphone girls, interesting
Mar 24, 2011 at 10:27 AM Post #136 of 1,453
Quote:
I only watched an episode of Amagami SS and did like it.. I think I might try to watch it again especially if HD598's appear!

ahaha, actually I didn't notice 598 during watching the anime==

Quote:

You think this is wrong? I hope you never watch Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. (Or perhaps you should.)

Loosen up dude, jeez. It's just anime.

-- Griffinhart

PSG== only GAINAX daring enough to produce this kind of works.. And it has really nice music too, 'D City Rock' and 'Fallen Angel' are my favourite.

To keep myself on the topic..

Jigoku Shoujo series are my favourite too, greatly recommended :wink:

Mar 24, 2011 at 12:29 PM Post #137 of 1,453
The music in PSG was SO GOOD. I don't know what was going on there. I find myself listening to that OST all the time.

Quote:
ahaha, actually I didn't notice 598 during watching the anime==

PSG== only GAINAX daring enough to produce this kind of works.. And it has really nice music too, 'D City Rock' and 'Fallen Angel' are my favourite.

To keep myself on the topic..

Jigoku Shoujo series are my favourite too, greatly recommended :wink:

Mar 24, 2011 at 12:30 PM Post #138 of 1,453

I posted a wallpaper version of this already. One of my favorite ones.
Quote:
Yup, those look like Ultrasone Edition 8s, now that I've gone and Googled the phones. I tagged the image as such.

Also, remember that Hanyuu earlier on in this thread? I found a magnificent, high-res vector trace. >:3

Hanyuu, in glorious 4531px by 4799px.

-- Griffinhart

Mar 24, 2011 at 3:02 PM Post #139 of 1,453

Quote:
I too have grown up around asians, and I agree... Some age VERY well, to the point of thinking they take some sort of anti-aging serum, and others don't age all too well. Most do age really well though, I consider it a product of their diet. Asians don't eat nearly as much junk as we do. I think that is why are infecting every country in the world with McDonalds and fast food. But even then, I don't think their fast food is as bad as ours. 

>don't eat nearly as much junk as we do
Hey, I'm Asian and I eat tons of junk. I just supplement all that junk with a ludicrous amount of rice and fish and real ramen.

>their fast food
Ramen. Actual, real ramen. None of that instant crap. At least, ramen shops in like, Japan are the equivalent of a fast food restaurant; not so much in the US... where I live, I know of two places that do bowls of ramen, and one of them charges ~$10-$12 a bowl (at least the quality matches the price tag).

As for awesome, non-moeblob anime (not gonna lie, I'm a sucker for a good moeblob anime though) - Detroit. Metal. City. \,,/,[(>_<)]

Quote:
Ho, ho! Danbooru eh? Thanks for revealing your source! I doubt Sankaku would have fielded... correct results...

I've only mentioned it like, a dozen times in this thread so far. :p

Also hooray, I have that BeyerDynmaic image! T1s, do want.

Pretty sure this is Mari Illustrious Makinami (Rebuild of Evangelion), but I'm not 100% sure, nor can I identify any of her headgear.

-- Griffinhart

Mar 24, 2011 at 3:05 PM Post #140 of 1,453
Looks like Mari to me. Seems a little...young? Yeah that's the right word.

The glasses give it away though I think. (I actually have a Mari figure that I obtained recently, it seems relevant to this topic)

Quote:

>don't eat nearly as much junk as we do
Hey, I'm Asian and I eat tons of junk. I just supplement all that junk with a ludicrous amount of rice and fish and real ramen.

>their fast food
Ramen. Actual, real ramen. None of that instant crap. At least, ramen shops in like, Japan are the equivalent of a fast food restaurant; not so much in the US... where I live, I know of two places that do bowls of ramen, and one of them charges ~$10-$12 a bowl (at least the quality matches the price tag).

As for awesome, non-moeblob anime (not gonna lie, I'm a sucker for a good moeblob anime though) - Detroit. Metal. City. \,,/,[(>_<)]

I've only mentioned it like, a dozen times in this thread so far. :p

Also hooray, I have that BeyerDynmaic image! T1s, do want.

Pretty sure this is Mari Illustrious Makinami (Rebuild of Evangelion), but I'm not 100% sure, nor can I identify any of her headgear.

-- Griffinhart

Mar 24, 2011 at 3:50 PM Post #141 of 1,453

Quote:
Looks like Mari to me. Seems a little...young? Yeah that's the right word.

The glasses give it away though I think. (I actually have a Mari figure that I obtained recently, it seems relevant to this topic)

Does it look better now? XD

I'm pretty sure this is Mari..
The cans on her head should be either hfi780/680, not sure for the one on her left hand but I'm quite sure I've seen it at local shops here.. hmm

Mar 24, 2011 at 10:21 PM Post #142 of 1,453
It is Mari. lol that used to be my old avatar.

Mar 24, 2011 at 10:55 PM Post #143 of 1,453
On her head: Ultrasones of some variety.  Probably HFI 780s.

On her arm:  Panasonic RP-HTX7, somewhat popular as "fashion" for the retro look.

Floating aimlessly:  No idea.

Mar 24, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #145 of 1,453
L3000.gif

Mar 24, 2011 at 11:26 PM Post #146 of 1,453

Users who are viewing this thread

Back