Headphone girls, interesting
Mar 23, 2011 at 2:59 AM Post #92 of 1,453

Quote:
A quick jaunt through Paint, and I bring teh funnies.

(I cropped together two halves of two continuous pages of Yotsuba&!.)

-- Griffinhart

lol i am really curious as to where you are finding these images. danbooru or whatever isn't working. do you need to make an account.

Mar 23, 2011 at 3:19 AM Post #94 of 1,453

Quote:
lol i am really curious as to where you are finding these images. danbooru or whatever isn't working. do you need to make an account.

Ah, the Yotsuba one I got off of mangareader.net (and did some editing to get the two halves together). For all the other images, I've been searching Danbooru with the tags "headphones -vocaloid". (A Danbooru account is free; however, note that free accounts only allow for searching a maximum of two tags at a time.)

-- Griffinhart

Mar 23, 2011 at 3:53 AM Post #97 of 1,453
There are a lot of those. I know Suzumiya Haruhi had one (or several; I'm not a particular fan of Haruhi) and Hatsune Miku just had her second live in Tokyo this month (on the 9th, per tradition). I'm waiting for the DVD/Blu-Ray of that one to release... I watched a webstream of it, not too terrible, though not as awesome as the first 39's Giving Day, when they projected the Vocaloids through semitransparent screens to give the illusion of 3D.

-- Griffinhart

Mar 23, 2011 at 3:54 AM Post #98 of 1,453
You should watch it actually. It's really an amazing show.

You can buy the Blu-Ray of the concert now, actually.

It's a Vocaloid show where they project Miku really big and have a live band performing with her. She has quick change outfits during song changes and everything. It's a REALLY fun show to watch.

Quote:
apparently there is some anime girl "live" performance concert

Mar 23, 2011 at 4:00 AM Post #99 of 1,453

Quote:
You should watch it actually. It's really an amazing show.

You can buy the Blu-Ray of the concert now, actually.

It's a Vocaloid show where they project Miku really big and have a live band performing with her. She has quick change outfits during song changes and everything. It's a REALLY fun show to watch.

Ah, that's last year's show. I don't think the DVD/BRD of this year's concert are out yet. (At least, I haven't heard news of those dropping.)

I've still yet to see them play "Last Night, Good Night" at any of the concerts, which irritates me. It's only my favorite Vocaloid song ever. >:I

-- Griffinhart

Mar 23, 2011 at 4:04 AM Post #100 of 1,453
Yeah, it is last year's. But it's still brilliant.

There's quite a few songs I'd like to hear, but they still play so many good ones it's hard to complain really.

Quote:

Ah, that's last year's show. I don't think the DVD/BRD of this year's concert are out yet. (At least, I haven't heard news of those dropping.)

I've still yet to see them play "Last Night, Good Night" at any of the concerts, which irritates me. It's only my favorite Vocaloid song ever. >:I

-- Griffinhart

Mar 23, 2011 at 5:20 AM Post #102 of 1,453
I mean.. a live concert should be.. "live" where you can see your favorite star perform.
Music is emotion, feeling. I mean facial expression during a song is really important.
But a hologram? lol.. I dunno if i can accept that yet

Mar 23, 2011 at 8:08 AM Post #103 of 1,453
Dammit, where are all the cute anime girls with ATH-M50?
mad.gif

Mar 23, 2011 at 9:45 AM Post #105 of 1,453
Quote:
I mean.. a live concert should be.. "live" where you can see your favorite star perform.
Music is emotion, feeling. I mean facial expression during a song is really important.
But a hologram? lol.. I dunno if i can accept that yet

Did you mean anime songs like the OP's/ED's? If so, there's one called Animelo summer live.

The holograms on stage that were mentioned earlier are for concerts that are sung by vocaloids (synthetic/programmed voices), they aren't there to try and 'replace' a real person =P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back