Headphone girls, interesting
Aug 16, 2011 at 6:39 AM Post #1,397 of 1,453
Quote:
Since when were you me?

-- Griffinhart

*Ahem* *pulls out the Join Date Card*, and ever since I threw 3 grand for Stax gear for the sole purpose of listening to loli's.
tongue.gif

I kid I kid, we are brothers in arms. While I may have the slight upper hand when it concerns lolis, I bow down in respect of your knowledge of Ponies.

Aug 16, 2011 at 6:55 AM Post #1,399 of 1,453
Quote:
You are my hero.

Back when I was a sucker for hype, you remember audiophiles going on and on about being able to "see" the singer in front of them and all that stuff with high end gear?

I may or may not have bought the O2's for trying to "see" lolis.

Unfortunately, it didn't happen, but maybe with the SR-009 and a DIY T2............you never know till you try.....right?

Aug 16, 2011 at 7:32 AM Post #1,404 of 1,453
Quote:
What happened to 3602 and the complaint thread btw?

It probably got just a little out of hand, it used to be a place for harmless discussion but more recently it's looks like people go there to take a swing at others or something like that.

TCH, it's a toss up between the middle and the right, I would require more data before I am able to make judgement.

Aug 16, 2011 at 2:40 PM Post #1,405 of 1,453

Quote:
Dedicated to DEADLYLOVER

Duplicate.

Also, we're not talking about my encrypted 1TB hard drive and all the loli it does not contain. >:3c

Reki, Hidan no Aria.

Toyosatomimi no Miko, Touhou Project 13: Ten Desires.

Kirisame Marisa, Touhou Project.

Come at her, bro.

Evangeline A. K. McDowell, Mahou Sensei Negima.

Need I say more?

-- Griffinhart

Aug 16, 2011 at 3:11 PM Post #1,406 of 1,453
Quote:
Also, we're not talking about my encrypted 1TB hard drive and all the loli it does not contain. >:3c

Yay for paranoia!  Yay for TrueCrypt!

Aug 16, 2011 at 9:18 PM Post #1,407 of 1,453
Quote:

-- Griffinhart

Pfff, unencrypted 2TB drive here, I have nothing to hide, loud and proud bro.
tongue.gif

It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided with our knowledge of The Force Loli, but by our skills with Touhou. (thanks for reminding me I need to play ten desires)

Aug 16, 2011 at 9:58 PM Post #1,409 of 1,453
Quote:
Pfff, unencrypted 2TB drive here, I have nothing to hide, loud and proud bro.
tongue.gif

You're not paranoid enough...

More pics...

I wish I could rip hole in the fabric of the matrix like that.  Or maybe she's just transforming into something else...

Miku's second form?  Prepare for ominous Latin chanting and TPK spells...

Aug 16, 2011 at 9:59 PM Post #1,410 of 1,453
Quote:
Do you listen to Touhou music with your Stax too ^^

There's an amazing piano guy on youtube that plays Touhou and beatmania IIDX music on piano

Yup, I think I also know who you are talking about on Youtube, I've seen a bunch of his vids but the name escapes me atm, I know I'll stumble across him again eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back