Headphone-buying virgin in need of help please!
Jun 19, 2011 at 12:04 PM Post #16 of 19

Quote:
Ok, so right now I'm down to the k518le and the Audio Technica M50.  I found these; http://www.ecrater.com/p/11512664/buy-ath-m50-professional-around, which market the ATM50 at only 60$ with a 1.3m cord, but one of the feedbacks says fraud, so I'm not sure if that's reliable?  If anyone has insight to this it would be of great help.
Also, generally speaking, 16hz-24khz is a good frequency range for the 60$ price range right?

That's definitely a scam/you'll receive a fake.  +1 for the k518le.  I'm glad someone mentioned them.  I was trying to remember what the k81dj counterpart was yesterday to look up the cord length and just couldn't come up with it.  Don't worry too much about specifications.

Jun 19, 2011 at 12:33 PM Post #18 of 19
It's impossible to say what will have the "best" sound for you.  It's just an extremely subjective subject.  For what you're looking to do with them the k518le should work well and,  yes, be of quality for the price.  I've only used the k81djs (as stated,  they're basically the same) and think they're well worth a recommendation here.
--

I just noticed the general specs from your ecrater link:

General Specs
Brand: Beats By dr.dre
Model: ATH-M50

cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back