HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
May 24, 2010 at 7:05 PM Post #1,921 of 2,425
Hey Justin,

I'd like to make an order for the Pico Slim in:

Silver
USA
Micro-B cable included
(And I'm not sure if I have to specify, but if the leather case in not included in the normal deals, please throw one in with the shipment for me and let me know the additional cost for it)

Thanks!

May 24, 2010 at 11:30 PM Post #1,922 of 2,425

Quote:
woot! finally got the shipping confirmation!!! I can't wait xD

well, this could just be the start of your frustration. I recommend you resume your waiting

I recieved that email on the 11th (10th in US). why hasnt anyone at all anywhere recieved one from that shipment, it makes no sense that none have arrived anywhere, something doesnt add up.

not saying there is any deception going on, but its strange to say the least. perhaps the shipping company made a mistake??

May 25, 2010 at 7:10 AM Post #1,924 of 2,425

Quote:
well, this could just be the start of your frustration. I recommend you resume your waiting

I recieved that email on the 11th (10th in US). why hasnt anyone at all anywhere recieved one from that shipment, it makes no sense that none have arrived anywhere, something doesnt add up.

not saying there is any deception going on, but its strange to say the least. perhaps the shipping company made a mistake??

qusp,

Believe me, I understand your frustration--as I am in the same boat as you.

The following are my speculations that I think could be the answers to some of your questions:

1. Some people (most likely domestic customers) might have received their amps already, but they just did not post about it here. It really could be that simple.

2. From my past experience, the USPS' services suck, period. They are VERY slow. My latest experience with USPS was when Craig shipped me my TWag cable back in April. It took 13 days to arrive here in Canada. Craig shipped my cable via Priority Mail International, and that service is supposed to be slower then the Express Mail International that Justin used. However, Craig shipped my cable (extremely light weight) in an envelope and he declared a low value, so I think that sped up the customs clearing process. I have found that Canada's customs agency always clear envelope type parcels faster then boxed type parcels. To be honest, however, if it wasn't because it was a holiday here in Canada (Monday), I think I probably would have received the amp already. By the way, the worst part of USPS' service though, is its utterly useless tracking system--even though I have received my TWag cable for 1 month, it is still showing as "Electronic Shipping Info Received" on their site!!!

3. I speculate that USPS is absolutely swamped with outbound parcels due to the weak US dollar in the past couple of months; thus, making their already slow services even slower. I know that Canadians have done A LOT of online shopping on US based companies' sites (for the past month at least). As a result, the Canadian customs agency is swamped with inbound parcels from the US as well. So, it is taking much longer then usual for parcels to leave the U.S. and at the same time it is taking much longer for Canadian customs agency to clear parcels. My guess is that the same thing is happening in Australia, and some other countries as well.

Of course, these are only my speculations.

Anyway, hang in there. I think you and I will receive our amps this week though.

May 25, 2010 at 10:59 AM Post #1,926 of 2,425

Quote:
How do I pay? Will this put me up higher on the list because I am more than willing to send money via paypal and assume I should send $359.95 for the included cable and case to Justin@HeadAmp.com.

You need to use the link on the first page on this discussion to pay. You can use credit card also

May 25, 2010 at 11:48 AM Post #1,927 of 2,425
Justin,

aamefford here - I sent an email, but decided to post here as well - I would like to jump off the train, and cancel my order and receive a refund, if possible.  My portable listening has stopped almost completely.  Let me know.  I can wait out delivery if necessary, but I'm building a speaker set-up, and I'd love to redirect the funds... Thank you!  Take care Justin.

Oh, for all of those waiting - I heard the Slim at the SF Bay area meet in February - It is one awesome amp, and worth the wait, absolutely!

May 25, 2010 at 12:54 PM Post #1,928 of 2,425
Hello Justin,

I'd like to cancel my order, and organise a refund some other lucky person can have my spot in the top 250.

Please confirm receipt of this.

Ta Cam

May 25, 2010 at 4:58 PM Post #1,929 of 2,425
Hello, I am interested in ordering a Pico Slim.

Color: SIlver
Plug: USA
No USB
No LOD

My email is daovermindbrood@hotmail.com, I sent you an email already. When I receive confirmation I will send payment.

May 25, 2010 at 5:21 PM Post #1,930 of 2,425

Quote:
How do I pay? Will this put me up higher on the list because I am more than willing to send money via paypal and assume I should send $359.95 for the included cable and case to Justin@HeadAmp.com.

No paying will not move you up the list

May 25, 2010 at 7:37 PM Post #1,931 of 2,425
On May 23 Justin sent me an email stating "A package was shipped to you on 05/26/2010 via U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail" Amazing, 3 days into the future. So I guess this means it ships soon.

May 25, 2010 at 9:15 PM Post #1,932 of 2,425
My USPS tracking has changed!

Class: Express Mail International®

Your item was processed through and left our CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22911 facility on May 25, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:
Processed through Sort Facility, May 25, 2010, 5:16 pm, CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22911
Electronic Shipping Info Received, May 10, 2010

Its finally been shipped... The waiting is almost over.

May 25, 2010 at 10:12 PM Post #1,933 of 2,425
are you kidding me?? it took them 15 days to decide where it was going?? mine has also changed......I wont say what i'm thinking

May 25, 2010 at 10:19 PM Post #1,935 of 2,425
I got the exact same update too! Wow, I don't know what to say about this. I mean, I guess I was right about USPS being swamped with outbound parcels. However, I thought the parcel must have been long on its way already. After all, USPS was notified for pickup on 10th May (or 12th May according to Justin's email)!!! I hope it's just that they were behind in updating the status and not that it actually just left Virginia today! USPS sucks big time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back