HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Feb 14, 2010 at 4:54 AM Post #706 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by dejainc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WOW looks awesome! Even without the engravings.

Do you think that i can sow on velcro strips to the case? Or i can use them 3M Command adhesive strips but not sure how well they work on leather (uneven due to the lettering).

Yes, you could sew to the case

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Feb 14, 2010 at 6:21 AM Post #707 of 2,425
Boomana or perhaps Justin could asnwer this, but has your sample got any burn in time under its belt or are you hearing it fresh as a daisy?

Feb 14, 2010 at 12:07 PM Post #708 of 2,425
I'm definitely still in (pdf list #300, pre-post #346); I don't need the micro-USB cable anymore though as I have a couple already I realized. And can I have it yesterday?

Feb 14, 2010 at 1:10 PM Post #709 of 2,425
Hi, I am back and forth UK/USA, so I will take it in USA with an extra UK adapter, the micro-B, and in Black. When you write me I will tell you which country to ship, probably USA. Thanks Z

Feb 15, 2010 at 3:44 AM Post #712 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
DSCN1117.jpg

Wow, that silver looks awesome even though the pic has a slight yellowish tint to it. So glad I got that finish (now i'm getting even more impatient, argh). Thanks for the pics!
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 15, 2010 at 4:19 AM Post #713 of 2,425
The rendering made the black finish so sexy but im thinking the silver would do a better job of hiding potential scratches. hoping to find some sort of 'invisible shield' type product to modify to add a little more scratch protection without the leather case

Feb 15, 2010 at 7:58 AM Post #714 of 2,425
Hi,

I'll like to add myself into the pre-order list for 1 Pico Slim

- Black enclosure
- Europe plug
- No Micro-B cable
- Italy
- TWag micro LOD: Yes please
- Kindly use USPS Global Priority Flat Rate for shipping

Many thanks,

Guido

Feb 15, 2010 at 11:37 AM Post #715 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by LintHart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The rendering made the black finish so sexy but im thinking the silver would do a better job of hiding potential scratches. hoping to find some sort of 'invisible shield' type product to modify to add a little more scratch protection without the leather case

Just buy the iphone ones, and since its bigger just cut to size :p

Im actually thinking of strapping the pico and ipod together and put it in my iphone belt case (never use it), it would be a prefect fit with room to put my BT handsfree lol

Feb 15, 2010 at 2:19 PM Post #716 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by LintHart /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Get this DIY Skins - Best Skins Ever - Other Stuff

Feb 15, 2010 at 3:56 PM Post #718 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by oyjandrew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any impressions compared to the original pico when used with grados or alessandros?

I've tested the slim and truely enjoyed it with my ue11s. Now I am waiting for one, but my question to you would be; why would you want an amp specifically designed for iem’s to use with full size phones o_O

Feb 15, 2010 at 4:20 PM Post #719 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by OPTiK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, that silver looks awesome even though the pic has a slight yellowish tint to it. So glad I got that finish (now i'm getting even more impatient, argh). Thanks for the pics!
smily_headphones1.gif

I think the "finish" that you're seeing in these images is actually raw aluminum and is not representative of what the final silver finish will look like. Hopefully Justin can confirm that.

Also the Slim wasn't designed only for IEMs, even though it's the best IEM amp I can think of. It has plenty of voltage swing and current output capability to drive most full sized headphones that come to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back