HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Jan 6, 2010 at 4:48 AM Post #436 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will be doing that. It will go up about a week after I send out the PM asking for email addresses & requesting any info that may have been missing from requests in this thread.

Thanks Justin...

Once the chart is up, I'll be checking it obsessively like before. You gotta slow down this pace of enginuity or my wallet will prevent me from keeping up...
biggrin.gif

Jan 7, 2010 at 1:11 AM Post #438 of 2,425
Justin, I sent you a PM (& email) regarding existing order of AE-2. Would appreciate a response.

Michael

Jan 7, 2010 at 5:01 PM Post #442 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by OPTiK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone know if the warranty is transferable?

I think so. The special life time warrany gets engraved on the casing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by talkinmusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Justin,

Can you include a leather case on my order too please? I'll hit you offline if need be.

Cheers.

As far as I understand it the leather case is default and comes with all orders at no extra cost.

Jan 8, 2010 at 12:41 AM Post #444 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by talkinmusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Justin,

Can you include a leather case on my order too please? I'll hit you offline if need be.

Cheers.

Ominous...

Jan 9, 2010 at 6:56 AM Post #447 of 2,425
I just pre-ordered the other day hoping I would be in the first 250 but it seems like we are in the 400s at this point.

Jan 9, 2010 at 10:22 AM Post #449 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpalsm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't sound too disappointed yet, still a good chance many of those will cancel, you might still get in on the pre-order. Not to mention many of the posts in this thread are not actually pre-orders, such as this one (and yours for that matter).

And until Justin actually ships the pre-order price is in effect---what you would not get is lifetime repair/battery replacement. (regular is 3 year, IIRC ) If you search on my name in the old Slim announcement thread you will come on a series of posts initiated by my asking about how to operate the Slim so as to preserve battery longivity. Justin, estimates the battery should last easily 10 years.

And he builds his gear to survive auto wrecks, WWIII, etc..........

Just some thoughts, if you get stuck in that limbo between over 250 but pre-order price,
George

Jan 9, 2010 at 11:03 AM Post #450 of 2,425
justin, just take my money already! my ears are crying out for a new amp, and my brain is constantly urging me to look in the FS section but my heart is still holding out for the slim xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back