HeadAmp Pico Slim Amp: Pre-Order Requests
Jan 23, 2010 at 7:25 AM Post #556 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But it doesn't have a DAC!
tongue.gif

and that's why i m gonna pair it up with the Pico DAC...

hope this combination works...

Jan 23, 2010 at 9:02 AM Post #557 of 2,425
Hello, I would buy the Slim HeadAmp Pico Amp Black version without micro-B USB cable.
I am French and lives in France.
Thank you in advance to register on your list of Pre-Orders.

My English is no (sorry) but I think my request is made.
Thank you for correcting me otherwise.

Jan 23, 2010 at 9:19 AM Post #558 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by dejainc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice, is the list indicative of who's in the first 250 (aka first in) or just randomly?

#250 here, woot just made it
biggrin.gif

I think it works the way the the 250 will be the first 250 out of the ones on the list who make a payment

Jan 23, 2010 at 10:26 AM Post #559 of 2,425
Hi Justin, hoping it's not too late, I'd like to order one to drive my Ergo 2 headphone (ugly thing but great sound...):

Colour: Black
Plug: France
Micro-USB cable: One

Cheers and thumbs up for your work

Jan 23, 2010 at 12:31 PM Post #560 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think it works the way the the 250 will be the first 250 out of the ones on the list who make a payment

My understanding is that the first 250 reservations get priority, then if those don't pay, it will be the next inline. There are about 400reservations now, it wouldn't be fair if those who just reserved one got ahead of a person who posted in the beginning.

my 0.02€

Jan 23, 2010 at 12:58 PM Post #562 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by MASantos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My understanding is that the first 250 reservations get priority, then if those don't pay, it will be the next inline. There are about 400reservations now, it wouldn't be fair if those who just reserved one got ahead of a person who posted in the beginning.

my 0.02€

same sentiments, if not the ones who camped for justin's thread to be open would be gutted.

Jan 23, 2010 at 5:28 PM Post #564 of 2,425
whoah, you guys are getting too crazy about the 250 number. there's a list for a reason - justin will give priority to those on the list according to the order that's listed. he'll give each person ample opportunity to make payment...if a person changes his/her mind and doesn't want it anymore OR if the person doesn't respond to a few contact attempts by justin, then he will just move down the list.

just because someone listed at #300-something pays before someone at #100-something doesn't mean they are now in the first 250. plus, i don't think justin will ask for payments all at once - only when he has the amps available for shipping.

Jan 23, 2010 at 8:04 PM Post #565 of 2,425
Quote:

Originally Posted by kugino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
whoah, you guys are getting too crazy about the 250 number. there's a list for a reason - justin will give priority to those on the list according to the order that's listed. he'll give each person ample opportunity to make payment...if a person changes his/her mind and doesn't want it anymore OR if the person doesn't respond to a few contact attempts by justin, then he will just move down the list.

just because someone listed at #300-something pays before someone at #100-something doesn't mean they are now in the first 250. plus, i don't think justin will ask for payments all at once - only when he has the amps available for shipping.

yup i agree. i believe that justin listed everyone down on the doc sheet in order of when they posted on the thread. also i think justin has only 250 amps in the 1st batch. quite sure he won't ask for payment from the rest ( those not in 1st 250) and make them wait for months for the 2nd batch.

Jan 23, 2010 at 9:25 PM Post #566 of 2,425
Jan 24, 2010 at 4:55 AM Post #568 of 2,425
Why?Maybe the waiting time too long or not
frown.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please go ahead and remove me from the list.

Thanks

Jan 24, 2010 at 5:36 AM Post #569 of 2,425
Hi Justin,

Thank alot on the hard work on the google list.
Juz wanted to confirm if the number in the list are in running order as per orders made in the pre order thread cos the sequence is kinda haywired.

Tks
beyersmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back