HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Dec 8, 2009 at 6:05 PM Post #3,331 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Any Pico w/ DAC that haven't been shipped yet will be shipped this week

Yay! Since I just ordered one yesterday, my timing could not have been better!
biggrin.gif

Dec 10, 2009 at 1:00 AM Post #3,333 of 3,724
I've put my order for pico upsampling DAC on black friday. Eventho I've got the tracking number but it seems that the package hasn't been sent yet as the tracking status stays the same ("...The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 02, 2009 to expect your package for mailing...") ...

Is this normal?....I will be on holidays next monday for 5 weeks... I would've thought that I'd get the package before that but then don't think I would...

Dec 10, 2009 at 1:47 AM Post #3,334 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by bajaiman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've put my order for pico upsampling DAC on black friday. Eventho I've got the tracking number but it seems that the package hasn't been sent yet as the tracking status stays the same ("...The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 02, 2009 to expect your package for mailing...") ...

Is this normal?....I will be on holidays next monday for 5 weeks... I would've thought that I'd get the package before that but then don't think I would...

oh well..at least you got a tracking number..i've got none at the moment.just have to be patient..i really hope my usb/dac amp wont arrive the same time as my pre order for the pico slim...that'll be really disappointing.

Dec 10, 2009 at 1:58 AM Post #3,335 of 3,724
Justin,

I have ordered pico dac/amp on Nov 28 , yet to receive any confirmation / delivery date. I have tried unsuccessfully reaching you thru mail / phone mentioned in headamp.com. I am not sure if this too early to send out a shipping delivery date or confirmation mail on order.

Dec 10, 2009 at 2:35 AM Post #3,337 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by justin w. /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I shipped all the USB DACs and on the previous page I posted that any DAC/Amps would ship this week

hi justin..i understand that as you mentioned it in the email as well as here amd that you are extremely busy. but is it possible to at least get a tracking number on the shipment as some of us are living overseas and would at least like to know where are our packages at.. i won't have to keep asking as i can track it on my own.

i did query a couple of times but never got the tracking number as you saw in my email to you and previous post.

Dec 16, 2009 at 6:19 PM Post #3,340 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by graphicas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
USPS's status does not change.
Is the pickup completed?
Please contact me after confirming it.
The package's ID is EC660225807US

USPS tracking is worthless, they usually don't scan the package when pickup.

Dec 16, 2009 at 6:21 PM Post #3,341 of 3,724
graphicas, it seems you're not the only person in the situation. Super_fied and myself have been puzzling over the same dilemma...

Who knows when it'll arrive - a real christmas surprise! Hopefully it's been sent.

I can't track my delivery either and the result is the same if you call usps, rather than looking online. Hmmm.

Dec 16, 2009 at 7:25 PM Post #3,343 of 3,724
You're implying fault on justin's part, when it's well known that USPS tracking is useless in almost every situation. Your amp has been sent, and will arrive, if justin said it has.

Dec 16, 2009 at 7:30 PM Post #3,344 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by graphicas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
USPS's status does not change.
Is the pickup completed?
Please contact me after confirming it.
The package's ID is EC660225807US

I got my shipping info for my pico dac on the 2nd of December, the first update after that was on the 9th to say it was processed in the sorting facility in Charlottesville.

So it could take up to a week before it changes.

Dec 17, 2009 at 2:57 AM Post #3,345 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my shipping info for my pico dac on the 2nd of December, the first update after that was on the 9th to say it was processed in the sorting facility in Charlottesville.

So it could take up to a week before it changes.

Thank you for doing a reassuring reply.
It waits a little more.
Because data has not reached even the post office in Japan yet though it is uneasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back