HeadAmp Pico Portable Amp (w/ optional upsampling 24/96 USB DAC) Pre-Order Thread
Sep 26, 2009 at 2:39 PM Post #3,317 of 3,724
I ordered from him online, never heard from him. A week later, my pico was at my doorstep. Don't worry, be happy.

Oct 6, 2009 at 8:18 PM Post #3,322 of 3,724
heykims,

Preorder is long since past. Now, just order direct from headamp.com

Dec 8, 2009 at 8:14 AM Post #3,328 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhett_Butler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone have any idea how to contact Justin? I've ordered one of these thru google checkout a week ago but I haven't gotten a response to my e-mails or a PM yet sadly. I don't even know if they've shipped.
confused_face_2.gif

Don't want to repeat posts, but i am in the same situation. Been over 2 weeks since my order and no word. No reply to emails or phone messages...? His pm inbox is full so can't pm on headfi. Does anyone know another way to get in touch with Justin? Thanks.

Dec 8, 2009 at 9:20 AM Post #3,329 of 3,724
Quote:

Originally Posted by rjs- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't want to repeat posts, but i am in the same situation. Been over 2 weeks since my order and no word. No reply to emails or phone messages...? His pm inbox is full so can't pm on headfi. Does anyone know another way to get in touch with Justin? Thanks.

he probably will ship them out today...i ordered last week as well and he mentioned he will ship after tuesday when he returns back from travel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back