Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Jul 13, 2014 at 9:02 AM Post #5,536 of 9,902

Fig. 1 : waiting for BHSE
biggrin.gif

Ali 

Jul 13, 2014 at 11:04 AM Post #5,539 of 9,902
I had had a good conversation with Justine before I paid my order. After that I have written a few dozen letters for one and a half year and received 5 answers from Justine,but now He didn’t answer… I'm forced to start forum conversation because I don't have any information from Justine. If somebody wants to buy my order you are welcome! I spent 6300 USD and 16 months of waiting. If somebody pays me 8500 USD I will be happy. I am willing to lose in terms of sound quality but preserve my nerves.

Jul 13, 2014 at 12:12 PM Post #5,541 of 9,902
I had had a good conversation with Justine before I paid my order. After that I have written a few dozen letters for one and a half year and received 5 answers from Justine,but now He didn’t answer… I'm forced to start forum conversation because I don't have any information from Justine. If somebody wants to buy my order you are welcome! I spent 6300 USD and 16 months of waiting. If somebody pays me 8500 USD I will be happy. I am willing to lose in terms of sound quality but preserve my nerves.

AFAIK, we've all had to wait a considerable time when ordering the BHSE and GS-Xmk2, obviously some longer than others.
We've also probably had certain problems when contacting Justin, but some are patient while others aren't, it looks like you're one of the aren'ts.
Then ( IMO ) you have the audacity to say you'd be happy if someone would pay you $8500 to take over your order when you paid $6300. If you're only kidding then I apologise, but if you're actually looking for $8500 then ( IMO ) you should be ashamed of yourself.

Jul 13, 2014 at 12:29 PM Post #5,543 of 9,902

If I was Justin I would right away refund you your deposit and everybody in line moves one spot up.
Done and over with.

Jul 13, 2014 at 1:15 PM Post #5,544 of 9,902
The time I ordered the GS-X it was actually the mk1 and it cost me $2595, then after about three months Justin asked me if I wanted the mk2 instead for the same price which obviously I said yes.
When I sold the GS-Xmk2 around a couple of months ago my asking price was £1500 which I got.
I could probably have asked for more but I'm not greedy.

Jul 13, 2014 at 1:46 PM Post #5,545 of 9,902
Jul 13, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #5,547 of 9,902
That's right, let start flipping our bhses right in this thread. Very classy. Justine, please get his order ready asap in case there is a taker!

Jul 13, 2014 at 6:36 PM Post #5,549 of 9,902
For all genius of mathematics

I was paid 6500 usd including all banking charges.
I live in Portugal , so i have account in euro.
Rate euro/dollar in april 2013 was 1.28
So i waste 6500/1.28 = 5080 euro

If i put this money in my business i can receive a 10% more per year. So i can receive +15% (1,5 year )  5842 euro
Now the rates USD/EUR is 1,36 
So its 5842*1,36 = 7945 USD 

Everything correct , genius of mathematics ??? :)

Now i can sell my line to any genius for 7945 usd , if you want .
But if the amp is great - why you cant pay 500 usd more for avoid from waiting 2+ years ??? :) :) 

Or i must give a present for "nice work  and great communications of Justun" and lose my money ?? 

PS. I sent a few messages to Justin's email 3 days ago , i posted my reply on facebook 3 days ago, ask my friend to posted it here , and still dont have any reply from Justin , but he was on this site 2-3 times ... Or its not too strange for all ? If yes i can provide anybody with my account, you can send a prepayment near 6500 usd each , and i try forget about all of you during 1 year .. I want to know which words you send to my email (without reply from me) and how you will be kind and accommodating ... I promise in reply with great pleasure to call you trolls... :) 

Sorry for my bad english 

Jul 13, 2014 at 6:47 PM Post #5,550 of 9,902
Aleks, you should do just that then: put your money back to your company, and ask one employee to sing you a song whenever you feel like listening to a bhse. Fidelity might be lacking but a cardboard picture of the amp in front of your eyes should help :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back