Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition
Jul 10, 2014 at 9:55 AM Post #5,514 of 9,902
Madbull,

Spam incoming.. JK at least from me. Recommend you don't post email in the clear like that and edit your original post. To something like email is test at gmail period com.

Jul 11, 2014 at 3:51 PM Post #5,515 of 9,902
Hi! Dear Justine!
What the f… with my BHSE (It’s my second order). You told me 45-55 days ago about some issues with some parts for BHSE. But you promised send a parcel (BHSE) to me 40 days ago. Great, I'm happy, hallelujah… And again, you disappeared for 2 months. I have been waiting my order from April 2013 (from April 2013 to November 2013, ha!) . I am not in the mood for it, but I think you want some happy moments in your life. For example: lawsuit?

Best regards
My Dear Justin
(Yours Aleks , kot2222)

Jul 11, 2014 at 4:17 PM Post #5,516 of 9,902
I do sympathise re oeder waiting. You know, if you really want to bail, you could sell on your deposit. I bet many here would buy it?
That is if you DO want to bail?

Jul 11, 2014 at 7:56 PM Post #5,517 of 9,902
I recall a while back that Justin indicated that the next batch of BHSE would most likely be the last.

Insofar that from the beginning it was a "Special Edition" and thus would be a limited production item. And also due to the fact that many of the high-voltage parts are becoming quite scarce and hard to procure.

In mid 2009 I believe 8 units were shipped, mid/late 2010 around 20 and the last batch from mid 2012 was approximately 45; Not many BHSE's in the wild.

This current "double batch" I would estimate at around 90 but have never gotten any confirmation of the precise quantity; it certainly isn't any more and may be quite less. So even after everyone on the current list receives their BHSE's that would still be less than 200 units that exist in the entire world..something to think about.

There have been some here waiting for two years, I received mine about a year after the order placed but would have gladly waited longer if need be for the privilege of being able to own such a bespoke piece of machinery.

Jul 11, 2014 at 8:31 PM Post #5,518 of 9,902
  Hi! Dear Justine!
What the f… with my BHSE (It’s my second order). You told me 45-55 days ago about some issues with some parts for BHSE. But you promised send a parcel (BHSE) to me 40 days ago. Great, I'm happy, hallelujah… And again, you disappeared for 2 months. I have been waiting my order from April 2013 (from April 2013 to November 2013, ha!) . I am not in the mood for it, but I think you want some happy moments in your life. For example: lawsuit?

Best regards
My Dear Justin
(Yours Aleks , kot2222)

Funny, is this a joke?

Jul 11, 2014 at 8:44 PM Post #5,519 of 9,902
  Hi! Dear Justine!

Best regards
My Dear Justin
(Yours Aleks , kot2222)

Funny, is this a joke?

I don't think it is directed at Justin, probably his sister though.  All joking aside, hopefully that Justin will be able to come through for you in couple of weeks time.

Jul 11, 2014 at 10:22 PM Post #5,520 of 9,902
I recall a while back that Justin indicated that the next batch of BHSE would most likely be the last.

Insofar that from the beginning it was a "Special Edition" and thus would be a limited production item. And also due to the fact that many of the high-voltage parts are becoming quite scarce and hard to procure.

In mid 2009 I believe 8 units were shipped, mid/late 2010 around 20 and the last batch from mid 2012 was approximately 45; Not many BHSE's in the wild.

This current "double batch" I would estimate at around 90 but have never gotten any confirmation of the precise quantity; it certainly isn't any more and may be quite less. So even after everyone on the current list receives their BHSE's that would still be less than 200 units that exist in the entire world..something to think about.

There have been some here waiting for two years, I received mine about a year after the order placed but would have gladly waited longer if need be for the privilege of being able to own such a bespoke piece of machinery.

Well, I am one of the guys here have waited for more than 2 years.  From my point of view, the problem is the website gave me an incorrect expectation at the very beginning.  At the time I ordered mine, headamp website indicated the waiting time would be something like 14-16 weeks.  To be honest, I never expect I will get mine in 16 weeks.  I expect it would be at least 32 weeks.  Now, I have been waiting for 121 weeks something already, and I am still waiting.  That is more than 7.5 times of the website originally indicated.  Currently, the website changed to request quote.  If I were told the waiting time is more than 2 years, I am able to consider whether to order it or not.  Even after waiting for 121 weeks, I won't feel bad because I expect that.  At the end, instead of happily waiting for my new equipment, it turns to let see how it goes as I have waited that long already.  Anyway, it won't make any difference in my living even if I get my money back.

What I can say is I am neither happy nor angry like most of gentlemen here.  However, even if BHSE is the best audio equipment in the world, as a customer, it makes me feel like I get cheated, and that has stopped me to order GS-X mk2 since I don't know how long the waiting time would be with 12 weeks indicated in the website.  After getting my BHSE, I still need to pray and hope it will last for years.  Otherwise, it may take years to fix it, or the waiting time will be longer than the time I enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back