Head-Fi/Can Jam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2009 (CJ@RMAF 2009): It's Official!
Aug 26, 2009 at 5:55 PM Post #76 of 119
Folks,

The gear table registration thread is up and running here. Everyone local should be bringing their best gear, and I'd love to see some of the folks coming in from out-of-town with gear in hand, as well.

This is the first time 'round for Head-Fi, and I think we can make it a show stopper. We need your help, however -- so come register!

Aug 26, 2009 at 6:33 PM Post #77 of 119
May not be able to make the RMAF as my elderlee parents may need my assistance. I will know more in a couple of days. Scottsmrnyc

Aug 28, 2009 at 11:53 AM Post #79 of 119
I would love to hear this amp: WA 5 LE and the Sonnet if anyone who owns these is planning to attend.

Aug 28, 2009 at 2:09 PM Post #80 of 119
Woo should be there, IIRC, so there's a good chance they'll bring the WA5. As to the DNA, I'm not aware of whether or not Donald is coming, or if any of the attendees have it. I'm pretty sure no one local does, alas.

Aug 29, 2009 at 6:37 AM Post #81 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzhenyun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
great news. It seems you have only list few sponsors will attend the meeting. When can you publish an official vendor list with their newest gears? Thank you Jude.

not sure when or if we'll get a MOT gear list but a MOT list can be updated MOT can be done early next week

Sep 4, 2009 at 10:36 AM Post #82 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice! We need Eddie Current, Woo, Headroom and Sennheiser as well.

I would like to see Eddy Current and DNA. Or anyone who brings their equipment.

Sep 4, 2009 at 3:19 PM Post #83 of 119
Quote:

Nice! We need Eddie Current, Woo, Headroom and Sennheiser as well.

I'm not sure about Craig and EC but Senn is always there as is Woo. You should check the exhibitors list since these guys would have paid for their rooms, kiosks (Senn usually sets up in a hall) months ago.

Sep 5, 2009 at 12:30 AM Post #84 of 119
SWEET!!! This will be my third year attending and first time with my HF-1's
very_evil_smiley.gif
This will be SOOO MUCH FUN
beerchug.gif

Sep 5, 2009 at 5:14 PM Post #85 of 119
So far we have:

1. HeadAmp
  2. JH Audio
  3. Beyerdynamic
  4. Lavry Engineering
  5. Westone
  6. Moon Audio
  7. Ray Samuels Audio
  8. HeadRoom Corp
  9. Avlex
  10. Woo Audio
  11. Head-Direct
  12. Sennheiser
  13. Audeze
  14. Ultimate Ears
  15. GR9
  16. Monster
  17. Maximo
  18. Cable Pro

It looks as though Craig and Justin will not be attending due to a busy production schedule. We'll see if a BA will be present as I am not sure if one of the members will own one by then.

I've also just about finished the room set up diagram with the 'pipe and drape company that is setting up our room to provide for separate vendor spaces.

Sep 5, 2009 at 6:25 PM Post #87 of 119
Quote:

Thanks for the update. I know a few BA have shipped, so maybe we will get lucky and somebody will bring one.

on a side note try not to quote spam as when I was trimming the thread I caught you by mistake due to your spam quote and almost banned you in error as a spammer
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back