Head-Fi/Can Jam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2009 (CJ@RMAF 2009): It's Official!
Aug 8, 2009 at 1:00 AM Post #62 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got off the phone with the hotel but didn't talked to Ms. Carlson and they are showing the RMAF special rate sold out already. I will have to call Ms. Carlson to confirm.

Called and left a message for Ms. Carlson today (8/3) but didn't receive a return call.
frown.gif

I called again since I didn't get a call back and Ms. Carlson was available and rooms were available so I have book the room. Now just have to book the airfare.

Aug 8, 2009 at 1:14 PM Post #63 of 119
Quote:

I called again since I didn't get a call back and Ms. Carlson was available and rooms were available so I have book the room. Now just have to book the airfare.

Just purchased my airline tickets so I am all set and will see everyone there.

Aug 18, 2009 at 10:54 PM Post #64 of 119
Quote:

RMAF 2009 will have exhibits in the Hilton Garden Inn as well as the Marriott.
The RMAF room rate at the Marriott is $97 single $107 double a night.
The RMAF room rate at the Hilton Garden Inn is $79 single or double occupancy a night.
Hilton Garden Inn is just across Union Ave from the Marriott on Syracuse St.
I booked a room at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
7675 East Union Ave.
Denver, CO
United States, 80237
Tel: 303-770-4200
Fax: 303-843-9480

Aug 19, 2009 at 8:01 PM Post #65 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They'll be included.

It's nice to see the main RMAF page now has a link about the head-fi inclusion.

However, I thought I'd point out that there still aren't any head-fi exhibitors listed in the official exhibitors list ( Rocky Mountain Audiofest 2009 ). They aren't in the downloadable spreadsheet of exhibited products, either.

There is just one entry of note:
"Head-Fi/VGS - Livonia, Michigan"

Aug 20, 2009 at 12:36 AM Post #66 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by jopagi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's nice to see the main RMAF page now has a link about the head-fi inclusion.

However, I thought I'd point out that there still aren't any head-fi exhibitors listed in the official exhibitors list ( Rocky Mountain Audiofest 2009 ). They aren't in the downloadable spreadsheet of exhibited products, either.

There is just one entry of note:
"Head-Fi/VGS - Livonia, Michigan"

I did talk with Ray Samuels last week and if I understood correctly, he is planning on going. I also ask JH Audio if they would be there and Jerry responded he was. That makes at least 2 I hope.

Aug 20, 2009 at 1:13 AM Post #68 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  1. Westone
  2. Ray Samuels Audio
  3. JH Audio
  4. Lavry Engineering
  5. Head-Direct
  6. Moon Audio
  7. Beyerdynamic

We'll be announcing several more, too.

Nice! We need Eddie Current, Woo, Headroom and Sennheiser as well.

Aug 20, 2009 at 3:32 PM Post #69 of 119
It's great to see these exhibitors on board.
My previous comment was just following up on Jude's previous assertion that the head-fi exhibitors would be included in the official list of RMAF exhibitors.

I can just see thousands of attendees all in a tizzy because they've already planned their schedules based on the list of exhibitors, and now suddenly they arrive at RMAF and find out all these great companies are showing their glorious headphone wares :)

Aug 20, 2009 at 5:19 PM Post #70 of 119
How does a head-fi member get a spot to display their personal rig? Is there a separate CanJam part or section? I looked around the RMAF site a little when I bought a 2 day ticket for myself and my son (HeadFanatic) but must have missed it.

I have some people recommending that I bring my CD5001 > PS Audio DLIII > ZDT and GES with an HD800/K1000 and O2 Mk1/Jade/HE60.

Aug 20, 2009 at 5:35 PM Post #71 of 119
Unless Jude or John has an objection, I'll take the lead in scheduling tables for individuals. Larry, you're in. You don't get three tables this time around, though -- I want you to be able to enjoy the meet, as well
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 20, 2009 at 5:56 PM Post #72 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unless Jude or John has an objection, I'll take the lead in scheduling tables for individuals. Larry, you're in. You don't get three tables this time around, though -- I want you to be able to enjoy the meet, as well
smily_headphones1.gif

I only used 1.5 tables last time, thank you very much.
ph34r.gif

Aug 20, 2009 at 6:06 PM Post #73 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I only used 1.5 tables last time, thank you very much.
ph34r.gif

Fair enough. Ben can't have two tables at RMAF, either
k701smile.gif

Aug 25, 2009 at 11:45 AM Post #75 of 119

Users who are viewing this thread

Back