Head-Fi/Can Jam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2009 (CJ@RMAF 2009): It's Official!
Jul 13, 2009 at 11:07 PM Post #46 of 119
I'm excited! I was already planning on being there, but the Head-Fi section is a major added plus - I might bring my rig along, and will definitely bring some headphones

Jul 14, 2009 at 12:48 AM Post #47 of 119
I was already planning on going for the first time, so this just sweetens the deal even more for me.

In reviewing the list of official exhibitors for the RMAF, however, I don't see any headphone-related manufacturers listed. Is HeadFi/CanJam going to be keeping its own list of exhibitors separate from the others?

On a separate but related note, it would be great if the RMAF website indicated the Head-Fi presence somehow.

Jul 14, 2009 at 4:53 AM Post #48 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by jopagi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was already planning on going for the first time, so this just sweetens the deal even more for me.

In reviewing the list of official exhibitors for the RMAF, however, I don't see any headphone-related manufacturers listed. Is HeadFi/CanJam going to be keeping its own list of exhibitors separate from the others?

On a separate but related note, it would be great if the RMAF website indicated the Head-Fi presence somehow.

Great comments and we are working on those very things right now.

Vendors will be listed at some point but this is new and the process is somewhat clunky at the moment.

Jude is going to create a separate forum much like the LAX CanJam has/had. I will begin to list the vendors there, but here are a few that we are working with and should attend (nothing is set in stone yet)

JH Audio
RSA
Head-Direct.com
Head Amp
Audeze
Woo Audio
Headroom (they may be in a separate area)
Moon Audio (they may be in a separate area)
Donald North Audio
Lavry Engineering

and more to come

Keep in mind these are not confirmed as of yet but most have indicated they will attend.

Jul 14, 2009 at 7:08 AM Post #49 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will begin to list the vendors there, but here are a few that we are working with and should attend (nothing is set in stone yet)

JH Audio
RSA
Head-Direct.com
Head Amp
Audeze
Woo Audio
Headroom (they may be in a separate area)
Moon Audio (they may be in a separate area)
Donald North Audio
Lavry Engineering

and more to come

Keep in mind these are not confirmed as of yet but most have indicated they will attend.

That sounds very nice indeed.

Jul 14, 2009 at 7:13 AM Post #50 of 119
Quote:

I was already planning on going for the first time, so this just sweetens the deal even more for me....

See you there!

Quote:

....In reviewing the list of official exhibitors for the RMAF, however, I don't see any headphone-related manufacturers listed. Is HeadFi/CanJam going to be keeping its own list of exhibitors separate from the others?...

They'll be included.

Quote:

....On a separate but related note, it would be great if the RMAF website indicated the Head-Fi presence somehow.

It will very soon.

Jul 14, 2009 at 8:03 PM Post #51 of 119
I just bought my 3 day registration pass. I should be there. Scottsmrnyc

Jul 22, 2009 at 2:34 AM Post #53 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by velogreg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now that I know my forum friends will be there, I plan to be there but I am leaving my wallet at home.

Good idea! I aways fall in love with a speaker or two there (last time it was Merlins).

Anyway, after all the hard work that you guys put out in LA, your money should be "no good" in Denver anyway. That even goes for Jp too!
Heck, I'm still bummed it's over!

Jul 22, 2009 at 9:54 PM Post #54 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by ironbut /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyway, after all the hard work that you guys put out in LA, your money should be "no good" in Denver anyway.

I'm willing t o buy some beers, but no 'Merlins'
biggrin.gif

Jul 30, 2009 at 7:29 PM Post #57 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by nine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just FYI, If anyone is interested in coming in to town early, the weekend prior to RMAF is the Great American Beer Festival (Great American Beer Festival). The combination would make for quite the vacation!

nine

If you offer to put me up for the duration I'm there. I would certainly be willing to pick up the tab for my expenses and any that are incurred over and above your customary ones as a result of my presence. I plan to attend Can Jam and RMAF. I have attended RMAF twice previously. I live in the Pacific NW which has some of the best microbrews extant.

Jul 30, 2009 at 7:32 PM Post #58 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by velogreg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now that I know my forum friends will be there, I plan to be there but I am leaving my wallet at home.

Well, you might not be able to resist the show specials. 2/3 the usual price is very tempting.

Aug 2, 2009 at 10:37 PM Post #60 of 119
I just got off the phone with the hotel but didn't talked to Ms. Carlson and they are showing the RMAF special rate sold out already. I will have to call Ms. Carlson to confirm.

Called and left a message for Ms. Carlson today (8/3) but didn't receive a return call.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back