Head-Fi/Can Jam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2009 (CJ@RMAF 2009): It's Official!
Oct 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM Post #107 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I look forward to meeting everyone.

don't get your hopes up about me.

Oct 2, 2009 at 12:46 AM Post #108 of 119
Holy crap this is tomorrow - snuck up on me. Dudes, I wasn't officially in, but I'm out. I'm a double s deep in work. But I demand that some Infected Mushroom be listened to off of some nice stereo rigs in my honor.

Oct 2, 2009 at 12:54 AM Post #109 of 119
Anyone want to split a room? I'm coming in from Aspen.

PM me.

Oct 3, 2009 at 5:04 AM Post #112 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Ears /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone want to split a room? I'm coming in from Aspen.

PM me.

I just saw this - sorry but my 11 year old son tosses and turns, and last time I split a room and put my son in my bed (July meet) I got beat up and pushed out of bed.

I'd feel bad offering you floor space, but if you took the floor I wouldn't charge you for half the room (free). Or, you could pay for a rollout bed if they have one and stay here. If I get you a key the room rate goes up for an extra person. Crazy, I know.

Oct 3, 2009 at 5:11 AM Post #113 of 119
I took a quick walk through today. I did stop long enough at the Woo Audio table to to listen to the Woo 5 (nice), and a pair of HD800's on the Woo 6.

I'll try to spend a little more time in the room tomorow.

Oct 3, 2009 at 5:26 AM Post #114 of 119
We arrived about 5:30PM and set up, then checked in. Then I called Ray Samuels and got to have dinner with him, Audio Addict (Steve) and Ted from Cable Pro at Texas Roadhouse. Then we went back to the hotel and listened to some GamuT speakers on an analog rig because they were doing some tweaking and Ray knew the guy who let us go into the room and listen/pick music. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Oct 3, 2009 at 5:35 AM Post #116 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Doug /img/forum/go_quote.gif
where are the pictures!?!?

No time - got here late. Will take some tomorrow, and I know Jude and Asr will have their cameras. Ray Samuel was walking around with one but he wasn't taking pictures.

Oct 3, 2009 at 1:35 PM Post #117 of 119
Great first day. ASR, VeloGreg, AmanGeorge and I went out drankin' after a long day of listening, and had some extremely choice mac and Cheese. It was a quality evening.

Regarding developments in headphones, I do not like the Ed. 8 at all, and I really, really like the Audez'e LCD-2. They look very home-made right now, but they are. I can't think of a headphone I prefer for $650.

Oct 7, 2009 at 3:01 AM Post #119 of 119
Naturally, I find out about this two days after the event ends.

Even worse, I drove out to Denver on Sunday to take someone to the airport... and drove right back home. This would have been a much better use of my gas
bigsmile_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back