Head-Direct / HIFIMAN Customer Service TEAM
Sep 11, 2013 at 5:41 AM Post #601 of 856
I can guarantee that you would not have the same issues if you were dealing with Fiio. I contacted them a few times and regardless of time difference they were back to me with super efficiency. I had the pleasure of contacting hfm
myself and did find them pretty slow to respond... Premium customer care? I think not

Sep 12, 2013 at 12:40 AM Post #602 of 856
  RE-ZERO has been discontinued. But you can find the bi-flanges here http://www.head-direct.com/Products/?act=detail&id=33

Ok, just FYI, I contacted HiFiMAN by mail and they were very friendly and carefully answered all my questions.
The guy who attended me was able to solve my problem.. it seems to me that they had a little bit of issues with the time difference but that was understandable and they never let any of my questions or requests open.

Sep 22, 2013 at 9:41 AM Post #606 of 856
Hi Hifiman,

I have been enjoying my hm901 very much, thank you. But a problem has arisen. I have recently received some balanced trrs terminated cables for my custom iems. And when I use the ciems balanced with my 901's balanced amp in balanced mode. Everything sounds extremely compressed, muddy, and lacking in detail. Switching the balanced amp to Singled Ended mode sounds much much better. This is a huge problem, as the balanced mode on the balanced amp should sound better than the single ended mode on the balanced mode. I believe the 901 and my balanced amp are defective. What should I do? Thanks.

Sep 23, 2013 at 1:10 AM Post #607 of 856
  Hi Hifiman,

I have been enjoying my hm901 very much, thank you. But a problem has arisen. I have recently received some balanced trrs terminated cables for my custom iems. And when I use the ciems balanced with my 901's balanced amp in balanced mode. Everything sounds extremely compressed, muddy, and lacking in detail. Switching the balanced amp to Singled Ended mode sounds much much better. This is a huge problem, as the balanced mode on the balanced amp should sound better than the single ended mode on the balanced mode. I believe the 901 and my balanced amp are defective. What should I do? Thanks.

Hi, would you please try other earphones? Is your earphone with balanced output? It may need some burn-in time. 

If your HM-901 and balanced card get defective, you can contact our customer service via email which is customerservice@head-direct.com. 

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Sep 23, 2013 at 4:22 AM Post #608 of 856

Hi, would you please try other earphones? Is your earphone with balanced output? It may need some burn-in time. 

If your HM-901 and balanced card get defective, you can contact our customer service via email which is customerservice@head-direct.com. 

Yes the earphone is balanced, it has a balanced cable terminated with trrs plug. I have burned it in for already more than 200 hours, so it is definitely not a burn in issue. The 901 and balanced amp are definitely defective.

Sep 23, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #609 of 856

Yes the earphone is balanced, it has a balanced cable terminated with trrs plug. I have burned it in for already more than 200 hours, so it is definitely not a burn in issue. The 901 and balanced amp are definitely defective.

Our customer service will send you the instructions for replacement. Thank you for your support. 

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Oct 27, 2013 at 3:45 AM Post #611 of 856
Hi,

The left driver of my RE0 started to distort on some songs. Is it possible to fix it if I send? I love it very much. Help me please.
frown.gif

Oct 29, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #612 of 856
  The left driver of my RE0 started to distort on some songs. Is it possible to fix it if I send? I love it very much. Help me please.
frown.gif

Please provide the payment receipt to customerservice@head-direct.com. Our customer service will send you the instructions for replacement / repair. 

Oct 30, 2013 at 11:35 AM Post #614 of 856
Nice to see this thread is here... I'm about 3 days into my own help issue. I've contacted HeadDirect already but I do have a question

I purchased my hm801 here, CS is requesting a recipt of purchase? Is my PayPal receipt valid, not sure yet if the Orignal buyer has his orignal recipt?

Non the less, I'm hoping I can get my hm801 USB functionality back soon :3, Not sure though what I'm going to use as a DAP while it's away being repaird hopefully! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back