HD800 Story Telling Time - *Warning* Prepare thyself, not for the faint of heart - (You've been warned!)
Oct 10, 2013 at 6:40 PM Post #16 of 359
When does the de-scenting video come?

Oct 10, 2013 at 8:07 PM Post #17 of 359
  you got my attention. Love a good read. too bad you do not have the audio version:)

That may be able to be arranged!  Depends on the feedback 
evil_smiley.gif

*Update, just editing Part3 before I swing into work to trade my Rye Whiskey for what I will drink while I finish up the tale!!!

Oct 10, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #19 of 359
I'm really enjoying the reading! Thanks!

You are welcome, I appreciate the postitive feedback. Part 4 should be up tonight, and maybe a few other thingies.

Edit:
I just realized that this is your first post! I am honored I was your first :cool:. On behalf of HeadFi, we formally apologize to your wallet, welcome!

Oct 11, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #22 of 359
:popcorn:

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Oct 11, 2013 at 2:46 AM Post #27 of 359
Lookin forward to dis
popcorn.gif

Good luck bro!

Oct 11, 2013 at 7:04 AM Post #28 of 359
I don't know why they didn't just hang the headphones out somewhere, as that would reduce the smell, whatever it was. Putting them back in the box would just contain it.

Oct 11, 2013 at 8:27 AM Post #29 of 359
This is better than -  "Will Dexter guit his day job at the sawmill, join Hanna in Argentina, and open a vegetarian restaurant that drives Harrison to become a cereal killer?" ....  "Will Walt and Jesse join forces and start a 'Mindfulness Retreat" in Santa Fe?"...  "Will Carrie Mathison be outed as a Taliban double agent when Brody discovers he's a triple agent for the CIA, and then arrests Carrie?"... or "Will Daenerys and Tyrion fall madly in love, assume the Iron Throne, and open a Vegas show featuring dragons and stand-up comedy ?"

Great story! LOL

I can't wait for the next installment of this Cliff Hanger!  

Don't end it after Season One!

Subscribed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back