GRADO GR10: Reviews, First Impressions Thread
Oct 28, 2021 at 5:11 AM Post #1,158 of 1,160
Hello, i lost one of silicon ear tips. Other two pairs dont fit as good. Im looking for replacement. In my country there is no official Grado reseller and they are way too expensive anyway, so im looking to buy other brand of ear tips, that would fit. Do you have any tips? One of cheap and widely available are these...

obrazek

Dec 30, 2021 at 1:35 PM Post #1,159 of 1,160
Hello, i lost one of silicon ear tips. Other two pairs dont fit as good. Im looking for replacement. In my country there is no official Grado reseller and they are way too expensive anyway, so im looking to buy other brand of ear tips, that would fit. Do you have any tips? One of cheap and widely available are these...

obrazek
If you already find the stock tips comfortable, try sticking with stock, properly-sized tips. Grado uses Ortofon eartips. If you're in Canada, here's a place where you can buy them:
https://vinylsound.ca/products/ortofon-silicon-eartips-for-e-q5?variant=37821232152744

Take note that narrower bore eartips tend to boost bass, so if you are looking for that, too, Sony hybrid eartips are fine. For me comfort is king, so the stock tips are the best.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back