Good for listening to electronic dance music, a little production & watching movies.
Dec 7, 2010 at 6:49 AM Post #17 of 25

Quote:
@ BluFalcon - love your avatar... lol. 

I like a big sound stage for electronica, but for me the sound also has to have impact. The Ultrasone mentioned earlier is worth checking out. It has a very extended range. I never liked it for movies though. 

Thanks.  That's actually a shot of my son (3 years old back then) jamming out with the SR60s when they were fitted with the Sennheiser 414 pads. 

This is him today...

Sorry for thread-jacking. 
redface.gif

Dec 7, 2010 at 10:57 AM Post #18 of 25
@ Deep Funk
 They look really good! I think I'll write down all the names and then go to a few shops, see if i can try all the HP out (that is if i can find them) and see which sound the best to me....
Cause searching on the internet is really confusing:S Especially that all the models that you guys show me are said to be really good wherever I search, and they are ALL rated like 5 stars and stuff =P So i guess the only way is to try them out =/

Dec 7, 2010 at 11:05 AM Post #19 of 25
The Ultrasone Pro 900 does electronic music better than any other can I've heard.  If the rest of the Ultrasone line is even remotely as good, I'd still recommend them.  

Dec 9, 2010 at 11:56 AM Post #24 of 25
Not too much meaning?? =P Cause I'm thinking that I go to a store and they tell me that they don't have the 7506 but they have the 7509 if I should go for it....

Dec 28, 2010 at 6:53 AM Post #25 of 25
Went to a sony center in Brussels, asked a bout the about the 7506. they said they have it but i should order it, so I did, and it should be there like next week! =D However it'l cost me like 150 euros!!
blink.gif
 I feel as if its a rip off compared to the US, where on can find it for 85$ on amazon or 130$ on the official site.....
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back