Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
May 15, 2024 at 3:18 PM Post #62,611 of 62,907
Weird. Love the stock tips. In fact ordered more of them. Some of the best OEM tips around. @erockg might have some good suggestions.
I’m just using the stock large. No issues. I know the Azla and finals might work for some. I rotated then settled on stock.

May 15, 2024 at 3:31 PM Post #62,613 of 62,907
May 15, 2024 at 4:01 PM Post #62,615 of 62,907
Audio46 is just a few blocks from where I work. I suppose I could try and see if they would fit in the Devialet Gemini II case - if they'd let me open up a box.
You could try. I don't own any Gemini TWS, so I wouldn't know if they would fit

EDIT: Just checked the Gemini 2 nozzles and they look too small to fit with the Softtears.

Last edited:
May 15, 2024 at 5:52 PM Post #62,617 of 62,907
So no one can compare Noble Triumph against ZX1s? Bizarre.
Nope, not me. I don’t have the Aviot. Triumph are great. End game? No.

May 15, 2024 at 6:34 PM Post #62,618 of 62,907
I have Noble Focus ANC and their passive isolation is on another level than any TWS I've own. I recently went on 30+ hours long flight and never used the ANC and still get a good sound without too much background noise from the engine.
Wow nice! I’m at my kid’s gymnastics class and neither my old B&O EQ or my old Bose NC buds are doing a good job, noise cancelling is wise!

It looks like Noble has some new stuff like the xMEM but none of them appear to have ANC.

What are your favorites these days? I’ve been off this thread for quite a while but I feel the hunger for new buds building up inside me :)

May 15, 2024 at 6:57 PM Post #62,620 of 62,907
May 15, 2024 at 8:44 PM Post #62,621 of 62,907
So no one can compare Noble Triumph against ZX1s? Bizarre.
My brief comments from an extended listening session are here, as previously posted. YMMV. :smile_phones:

May 15, 2024 at 8:57 PM Post #62,622 of 62,907
Wow nice! I’m at my kid’s gymnastics class and neither my old B&O EQ or my old Bose NC buds are doing a good job, noise cancelling is wise!

It looks like Noble has some new stuff like the xMEM but none of them appear to have ANC.

What are your favorites these days? I’ve been off this thread for quite a while but I feel the hunger for new buds building up inside me :)
I am currently rocking the Aviot ZX1 PNK. Very good sounding TWS with a bit borderline treble sibilance (depends on the song), very good multipoint connection, very good ANC and transparent mode, decent battery life at around 7-8 hours, case is slick and easy to fit inside those small pocket on the right jeans pocket. It is kinda bulky tho but the fit is good for me and doesn't hurt my ears at all.
The Noble H-ANC is good too, but it is bassier than the ZX1 and only SBC/AAC codec.

May 15, 2024 at 9:54 PM Post #62,623 of 62,907
OK so Azla tips Max vs ASMR. The ASMR claims the tip affects the sound. Is this hype or reality? Anyone try both?

I ask because they sell an ASMR true wireless and state it's designed to reduce treble peaks or something to that effect. So not interested as much if the ASMR does that. Other than that it sounds like the ASMR might be more comfy.

May 15, 2024 at 10:28 PM Post #62,624 of 62,907
The MAX/MAX ASMR are not as good for passive isolation in my use over their other ear tips even though they claim they are but they are thinner/softer like Spinfits.

The hole is different on the ASMR which are also only 1 style as it fits between the MAX standard and the MAX TWS models so 3 different lengths and all have filters which will effect the original sound but do they sound that much different to each other, hard to tell TBH but may effect some earbuds more than others.

Last edited:
May 16, 2024 at 1:03 AM Post #62,625 of 62,907
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back