Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
May 16, 2024 at 9:47 PM Post #62,641 of 62,907
“ANC is comparable to the new Nothing earbuds (a) or new Motorola /*Bose Buds+. Will work in the street environments, but not a plane for example.”

*Are you comparing to Bose Ultras regarding the adaptive noise canceling function?
No did not compare with BOSE Ultras as those are top ANC.

Compared with the Moto Buds + tuned by Bose. They were just released a month or so ago.

May 16, 2024 at 9:56 PM Post #62,643 of 62,907
May 16, 2024 at 10:00 PM Post #62,644 of 62,907
I have both the triumph and the PNK. Honestly not much difference between them. Maybe a bit more detail in the triumph. Both don't get as loud as I'd like.
Btw how would you compare the size differences? I like to use tws in bed while reading a book and listening to music. So I guess size does matter.

May 16, 2024 at 11:00 PM Post #62,645 of 62,907
PSB M4U TWM seems to be finally out.........anyone has experience with these already? Have been eyeing these for awhile. Just some sharing of its pure sonic performance or any quirks when playing music would be nice, I can't care less about other functions or EQ etc.

Last edited:
May 16, 2024 at 11:40 PM Post #62,646 of 62,907
Btw how would you compare the size differences? I like to use tws in bed while reading a book and listening to music. So I guess size does matter.
I find ZX1 very comfortable. They are large but I only notice that aesthetically. I lay in bed with them a lot, often fall asleep with them. They stick out some but surprisingly do not cause me discomfort against a pillow. It's hard to describe, but because of their insertion angle and length they do not jam into the ear, but actually can get pulled out. I once woke up in a hotel and found them both on the floor by the bed.

May 17, 2024 at 2:04 AM Post #62,647 of 62,907
Edit: Nvm.

Last edited:
May 17, 2024 at 3:04 AM Post #62,648 of 62,907
What're your picks for top tier IEM's for running at the gym? What is your overall current top tier setup (including source/phone, any dongles, etc.) for running on the treadmill with loud gym music blasting in the background?

May 17, 2024 at 3:26 AM Post #62,649 of 62,907
What're your picks for top tier IEM's for running at the gym? What is your overall current top tier setup (including source/phone, any dongles, etc.) for running on the treadmill with loud gym music blasting in the background?
I pick up my dad's old samsung s10 plus and tangzu wan'er for the gym

May 17, 2024 at 5:02 AM Post #62,651 of 62,907
PSB M4U TWM seems to be finally out.........anyone has experience with these already? Have been eyeing these for awhile. Just some sharing of its pure sonic performance or any quirks when playing music would be nice, I can't care less about other functions or EQ etc.
I should have them on Monday.

Last edited:
May 17, 2024 at 9:30 AM Post #62,654 of 62,907
Yep, one person tried them. Maybe a search can find it. I do remember that it wasn't a very good impression and there was no interest and it faded away real quick after that. May not be remembering right but I think they had the first one so that was why they had the interest and found one but it did not live up to the promise after the first one. It wasn't bad but you could do better sort of thing.

Last edited:
May 17, 2024 at 11:23 AM Post #62,655 of 62,907
I take my wan'er with me connected to a shanling up5 for Bluetooth connectivity, my expensive iems stay at home due to them not having an isp rating and me being prone to sweating a lot.

I've taken my xenns tops a few times, but only during a very light session.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back