Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Mar 27, 2024 at 11:32 AM Post #61,291 of 62,456
Most been almost 3 years since their last attempt? I'm sure they've learned much since then when it comes to everything besides the sound quality. :)

Dunno, I think it looks sleek! At least compared to the god awful MTW4 case.

This is my fastest purchase of a newly announced product ever haha! Got a feeling that my MTW4s will end up being sold. :)

Cambridge Audio has solid return policies and with the low price it was an easy decision.

Apperently there's a new app too!
ordered as well. if the phone call quality is solid I'll sell the AZ80.

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:01 PM Post #61,292 of 62,456
I don't know why people really feel they have to argue strongly against simple things that will make things more repairable and can extend their life and reduce battery waste for people that choose to do so. Like this is some really terrible goal. Nobody is going to force anybody to keep their tech longer by changing the batteries versus getting the latest tech. Why are folks against the options for it? It literally makes no sense.
A small profile and a replaceable battery are mutually exclusive. I don't know about you but for TWS I will take the former.

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:07 PM Post #61,294 of 62,456
I dit not know you can do this. Thanks!

I use a certain launcher on Android, not sure if it works on any OS or launcher. But it definitely helps!

Screenshot_20240327-120401 (Medium).png

Mar 27, 2024 at 1:02 PM Post #61,296 of 62,456
Currently using (or is it abusing?) the mighty Mystiques, but am really intrigued by the Triumphs.

Will wait for you bleeding-edge first adopters to tell me how awesome they are though before I commit. Any idea of ETA at this stage?

Mar 27, 2024 at 1:18 PM Post #61,298 of 62,456
Do you think the Shure can drive the Noble Encores or similar sufficiently? The Blessing is a hybrid, I wonder if all BA makes a difference?
What's the ohm on them? The B3 Impedance: 14.8Ω±15% (@1kHz) and the Shure adapters can do it. I do know I've had other IEMs in the past and the TW2 had a hard time.

Mar 27, 2024 at 1:20 PM Post #61,299 of 62,456
Not really that big. We've been over this before but the vast majority of people replace their phones and laptops before batteries need replacing because the tech has advanced faster than the battery has depleted. I don't think I've ever replaced a phone battery or laptop battery. By the time that's necessary, I'd rather put the money into a newer, faster, better model. TWS is pretty much the same.
I replace my phone every year, use a Mac desktop at home and a work Mac. 100% would rather keep up with the times. And you know me, I sell off my gear while it still has equity so I can get something toward the new stuff.

Mar 27, 2024 at 1:42 PM Post #61,301 of 62,456
Most been almost 3 years since their last attempt? I'm sure they've learned much since then when it comes to everything besides the sound quality. :)

Dunno, I think it looks sleek! At least compared to the god awful MTW4 case.

This is my fastest purchase of a newly announced product ever haha! Got a feeling that my MTW4s will end up being sold. :)

Cambridge Audio has solid return policies and with the low price it was an easy decision.

Apperently there's a new app too!
I still have trust issues from the Melomania touch which I bought on two different occasions, and returned them because the connection between the buds kept breaking both times I bought them. Great sounding and comfortable, but cheap ass case, and the massive technical issues with give me pause with any purchase from that company. (And I have ZX1's apparently shipping soon).

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2024 at 2:07 PM Post #61,304 of 62,456
Up on the jungle website as well...
1711562848276.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back