Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Mar 26, 2024 at 3:25 PM Post #61,246 of 62,258
So someone here (who shall remain nameless) convinced me to give TWS adapters a try since my Triumph will be delayed. My budget was $500. Went with the Shure adpaters plus a Blessing 3. The results are quite impressive. I am using AAC over iPhone and am pretty floored. Having had some time to let them sink in, I would say for pure SQ, they beat just about every TWS I have heard to date with the exception perhaps of the Prestige which unfortunately don't fit me. I feel like I may be going down a rabbit hole now ...
Wait till you try the iFi Go Pods and hook those up to some TOTL IEMs. You may have sudden explosion of excitement aka eargasms in quick succession.

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:06 PM Post #61,247 of 62,258
So for all of us, present company included, who have pre-ordered these, are we looking at possibly getting one of the wrong builds or are we a month or two away from getting the new builds?

No
The issue was identified, resolved moving on. On the scale of things, this doesn't even register as a hiccup.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Mar 26, 2024 at 4:51 PM Post #61,248 of 62,258
No
The issue was identified, resolved moving on. On the scale of things, this doesn't even register as a hiccup.
Thank you for the insight.

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:22 PM Post #61,250 of 62,258
Only reason I'm not using TW2 with my wired IEMs is the bloody need for MMCX to 2pin adapter. Pretty terrified using some 3rd party adapters that could break and leave pin inside the IEM's connector..
I would not worry about that because the pins are pretty strong. It would take some special talent to break them flush at the contact points without separating the MMCX, if you could manage to break them at all.

I have some FIIOs that work well with adapters but I never use them. I wish I had bought the Shures.

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:36 PM Post #61,251 of 62,258
Wait till you try the iFi Go Pods and hook those up to some TOTL IEMs. You may have sudden explosion of excitement aka eargasms in quick succession.
Yep, I had those attached to the Thieaudio Monarch 3 and it was euphoric. I stupidly let them go, but keep thinking about re-purchasing them every day of my life. Trying the Shure tw2 and the Moondtop Blessing 3 now for a third of the price. Of course the itch is getting worse!

Mar 26, 2024 at 5:40 PM Post #61,252 of 62,258
I would not worry about that because the pins are pretty strong. It would take some special talent to break them flush at the contact points without separating the MMCX, if you could manage to break them at all.

I have some FIIOs that work well with adapters but I never use them. I wish I had bought the Shures.
I feel like the Shure adapters might be a little underpowered for the Blessing 3, but you can make them work good enough by adjusting the settings for which IEM your are powering. Ifi go pods for the win. I’ll probably purchase them again soon. Curious if Shure will ever releases a tw3.

Mar 26, 2024 at 6:13 PM Post #61,253 of 62,258
I feel like the Shure adapters might be a little underpowered for the Blessing 3, but you can make them work good enough by adjusting the settings for which IEM your are powering. Ifi go pods for the win. I’ll probably purchase them again soon. Curious if Shure will ever releases a tw3.
Was the last one (TW2) released in 2021? That's like generations ago in TWS realm. Still alive and kicking though. Just ordered one (with 2pin adaptor) to get rid of a tad bad taste after most recent purchase fiasco.

Mar 26, 2024 at 6:49 PM Post #61,254 of 62,258
How to Bluetooth-up these babies? 10 driver Noble Encores. Any suggestions welcomed.
Still fit well and natural NC for traveling.

Attachments

• IMG_5551.jpeg
    IMG_5551.jpeg
    886.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5552.jpeg
    IMG_5552.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Mar 26, 2024 at 8:03 PM Post #61,255 of 62,258
Since when does "probably" not mean "definitively, absolutely positively, yes". Those ifi look nice but that is a serious investment for sure.

Mar 26, 2024 at 8:30 PM Post #61,257 of 62,258
How comfy are these? They look rather big and heavy.
Fits my ears well with no major issues in weight really. The ear hooks are a little small for my big ears but not enough to cause discomfort. Big ears beware.

Mar 26, 2024 at 9:26 PM Post #61,258 of 62,258
Since when does "probably" not mean "definitively, absolutely positively, yes". Those ifi look nice but that is a serious investment for sure.
Haha!
Fits my ears well with no major issues in weight really. The ear hooks are a little small for my big ears but not enough to cause discomfort. Big ears beware.
100% agree.

Mar 27, 2024 at 12:12 AM Post #61,260 of 62,258
To
FreeClip & Samsung user

I've found best settings for FreeClip to shine the most (at least to my ears)

1. Huawei Mode: Elevate
2. Samsung Dolby: Voice

That's all, ENJOY!

Please let me know your feedbacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back