Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Mar 22, 2024 at 9:51 PM Post #61,126 of 62,223
Anyone compared sound quality between MTW4 and Aurvana Ace 2?

I still like the sound of the Creatives, but they are so affected by wind noise I can't wear them outside.

So if the MTW4 sounds as good (or better?) I would invest I think...
Have you tried just turning ANC off in wind? I can't speak to the MTW4 but my regular rotation is the Aurvana Ace 2 and Jabra Elite 10, which has very good active wind noise cancellation, but honestly I don't think it's a world of difference compared to the AA2 with ANC off.

Mar 23, 2024 at 6:36 AM Post #61,127 of 62,223
It sure did do something with the Aurvana on my Pixel Fold. Toggled the switch on in my bt setting and it changed drastically for the better.
I agree..

Mar 23, 2024 at 10:06 AM Post #61,128 of 62,223
Have you tried just turning ANC off in wind? I can't speak to the MTW4 but my regular rotation is the Aurvana Ace 2 and Jabra Elite 10, which has very good active wind noise cancellation, but honestly I don't think it's a world of difference compared to the AA2 with ANC off.
I will try, thanks. I think I've just tried ANC and transparency mode.

Mar 23, 2024 at 10:38 AM Post #61,129 of 62,223
Can't say I'm being tempted by the Fokus Triumph from the first two posters as it stands right now, especially when I already have the Falcon Pro Max that I'm very happy with (except some small things that I can overlook)!

Mar 23, 2024 at 11:13 AM Post #61,130 of 62,223
Can't say I'm being tempted by the Fokus Triumph from the first two posters as it stands right now, especially when I already have the Falcon Pro Max that I'm very happy with (except some small things that I can overlook)!
I think it's premature based on two posts. Noble hasn't really had a dud before. They have earned the benefit of the doubt. I suspect these issues will be worked out soon enough but waiting certainly seems reasonable. If they sound similar to the XM1, all will be forgotten (forgiven?).

Mar 23, 2024 at 12:12 PM Post #61,132 of 62,223
Just had a call today from the distributor - seems like these are issues with the first batch. I guess they got them out to us a bit too soon to meet the demand. But they are now being recalled and will be swapped out with the 2nd batch (not sure how far out that might be). But from the sound when they are working, are indeed really really good. It is first gen tech from the company, so can see how it's more challenging to cater to. Maybe in the US/ other markets where they haven't been shipped out yet, they will be getting the 2nd batch to start with, so will avoid this hiccup.

Mar 23, 2024 at 12:16 PM Post #61,133 of 62,223
Just had a call today from the distributor - seems like these are issues with the first batch. I guess they got them out to us a bit too soon to meet the demand. But they are now being recalled and will be swapped out with the 2nd batch (not sure how far out that might be). But from the sound when they are working, are indeed really really good. It is first gen tech from the company, so can see how it's more challenging to cater to. Maybe in the US/ other markets where they haven't been shipped out yet, they will be getting the 2nd batch to start with, so will avoid this hiccup.
Arghh. Bummer. It sucks when a new toy doesn’t work. I wonder how long this will take. Guessing at least a month? @Noble any insights you can share?

Mar 23, 2024 at 12:28 PM Post #61,134 of 62,223
Never had a issue free launch with Noble TWS. With the Fokus Pro, Falcon ANC and Falcon Max. But will give them the benefit of a doubt. As they have either replaced my unit and/or fix it via firmware update
Edited

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2024 at 12:48 PM Post #61,135 of 62,223
Mar 23, 2024 at 4:52 PM Post #61,138 of 62,223
Mar 23, 2024 at 5:09 PM Post #61,139 of 62,223
Arghh. Bummer. It sucks when a new toy doesn’t work. I wonder how long this will take. Guessing at least a month? @Noble any insights you can share?
At this point in time I have no information to share, I will be going to the factory within 48hrs to get to the bottom of things.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back