Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
May 17, 2023 at 8:34 PM Post #52,577 of 62,400
May 18, 2023 at 4:03 AM Post #52,578 of 62,400
Decided I’ll wait till I see a good sale on the xm4 but I did get an A20i for a gift for like 13 bucks, also in case anyone is interested:
393E9809-1F78-405D-AE53-2CCBAC946E34.jpeg

May 18, 2023 at 9:00 AM Post #52,584 of 62,400
Does anyone have any good recommendations for a set for the gym that have the wrap around ear piece on them? I run a lot and a lot of them slide out eventually.
If you dont need ANC, have you looked into TWS adapters? Many here seem to use the Shure TW2 or Fiio versions but there are a bunch of them out there now I think. I personally have the Shure TW2 with the SE846 and am happy with them. Great app and transparency mode. Usually use them when I am doing things outside at home. The Shure TW2 will work with IEMs from other brands with MMCX connectors or using an adapter. You should be able to search this thread for some IEM + TW2 pairings people were using.

May 18, 2023 at 9:13 AM Post #52,586 of 62,400
https://us.technics.com/products/hi-fi-true-wireless-earbuds-with-noise-cancelling-eah-az80

Sadly no LE audio, but they support BT 5.3 so maybe in a future firmware update?

Our highest standard of hi-res audio; masterfully crafted 10mm free-edge dynamic driver and unique acoustic structure render stunningly transcendent sound, with immersive, industry-leading noise cancelling

Industry-first 3-point multipoint connection to your computer and mobile devices, so you can go from leading a meeting to listening to a podcast to taking a calls eamlessly
Improved

JustMyVoice technology uses with 8 high-sensitivity MEMS mics, a sensitive voice detection signal, and surrounding noise suppression to capture and transmit your voice clearly

High-quality concha fit foam conforms to the contours of the ear for snug stability; 7 sizes of silicone earpieces (XS1, XS2, S1, S2, M, L, and XL) give a customizable fit

Last edited:
May 18, 2023 at 9:29 AM Post #52,590 of 62,400
If you dont need ANC, have you looked into TWS adapters? Many here seem to use the Shure TW2 or Fiio versions but there are a bunch of them out there now I think. I personally have the Shure TW2 with the SE846 and am happy with them. Great app and transparency mode. Usually use them when I am doing things outside at home. The Shure TW2 will work with IEMs from other brands with MMCX connectors or using an adapter. You should be able to search this thread for some IEM + TW2 pairings people were using.

Awesome I had no idea that those exist. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back