Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Sep 12, 2021 at 10:56 PM Post #37,366 of 62,036
Thanks. Never tried epro. Is there a specific type?
The ones recommended above are them. They do come with a bunch of tips and even foam tips which work very well.

Sep 12, 2021 at 11:47 PM Post #37,367 of 62,036
Apologies if this has been covered in the 2490 pages before hand but, I have tried various true wireless iems and will say.. anker
/ sound core will cover most of the expectations of anyone looking to go true wireless at a fraction of the cost of sony wm etc etc
Although I don't have experience with Soundcore other than the new L2P+ that I got last week I can say that technically they are excellent.
I don't know how the original L2P sound but the new version is very capable.

The key with these IMO is the HearID which can also be customized and be mixed with your proffered preset, so pretty nifty.
Will be very interesting to do a comparison between the Nuratrue and the L2P+.

I was playing around with them today and was able to achieve a pretty close sound to the UE900 using the HearID and the advanced settings which is really impressive.
The EQ is very responsive you can make them sound balanced and clear and even thin, or warm, punchy and immersive and everything in between.

Sep 13, 2021 at 3:54 AM Post #37,368 of 62,036
I have the 1000xm4 and mw08 ready to compete lol. I can't wait lol
I can tell you with 100% confidence that these are much superior to SONY 1000x M4. There's no comparison.

The M4 sounds like a 250€ phone, these sound like a 500€+ phone. That's the difference. These are even good for studio monitoring.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2021 at 5:41 AM Post #37,372 of 62,036
My Beats Flex sound on par, or even better than my most expensive TWS, the MW08S.
So still not there yet. :)
My wife happens to have the Beats Flex and I own the MW08S. I cannot relate at all to your opinion interestingly enough but I still find it fascinating to see how differently we all perceive things apparently :)

Sep 13, 2021 at 7:31 AM Post #37,373 of 62,036
I didn't know about any nuratrue when I bought nuraloops. But that's even better for you :wink:
I look forward to hearing your take on the Nuraloops vs Nuratrue later on then, because if the Nuraloops sound better than the Nuratrue I could consider getting them.
I've heard the Nuratrue and while they sounded like a $199-250 earbud I'm not sure if I'm hearing the $500 you're being all hypebeast about for the Nuraloops. :D

Sep 13, 2021 at 7:40 AM Post #37,375 of 62,036
I look forward to hearing your take on the Nuraloops vs Nuratrue later on then, because if the Nuraloops sound better than the Nuratrue I could consider getting them.
I've heard the Nuratrue and while they sounded like a $199-250 earbud I'm not sure if I'm hearing the $500 you're being all hypebeast about for the Nuraloops. :D
You need to play well with Nuraapp, seal, etc.

Sep 13, 2021 at 9:16 AM Post #37,379 of 62,036
Nuraloops sound much better, God damn.

this is between the nuraloop and the nuratrue, right?
interesting, i've been eyeing out for the nuraloops for some time..i might try one out.
one question though, i noticed the nuraloop can be used as wired earphones, does it also have the same sound between wired and wireless mode? also does it need to be turned on in wired mode?

Sep 13, 2021 at 9:33 AM Post #37,380 of 62,036
Has anyone noticed a change in SQ for the MW08 after the firmware update? I'm not sure if I'm getting used to them or what but the bass seems less pronounced. They sound more balanced and the mid-bass bleed isn't noticeable. They somewhat suddenly sound very good to my ears. I am back to stock tips which seem to fit me best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back