Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Sep 9, 2021 at 6:17 PM Post #37,201 of 62,591
Apparently MT has a new firmware as per CA's newsletter email. Haven't tried it yet but will tonight.

Sep 9, 2021 at 6:24 PM Post #37,202 of 62,591
Been using these on Zoom calls all day, moving back and forth from my phone to my desktop. They have what Nura is calling "Bluetooth Quickswitch." I'm impressed. Works great. Pair to the devices once and you can just tap and switch all day with no issues.
Did the old walk outdoors test for about a mile. Zero dropouts. Loud sound. Excellent.

Sep 9, 2021 at 6:36 PM Post #37,203 of 62,591
@BooleanBones, new addition just arrived. It's not always about Apple Music! Awww yeah!

IMG_7611.JPG

Sep 9, 2021 at 7:42 PM Post #37,205 of 62,591
Nothing here on Amazon by me. Looking now. Was in stock this morning for delivery by 9/28. Amazon must not have stock yet from B&O.

You don't hear a pop on the below tracks with the ANC on?

4:37 of this track. Left bud.

Multiple times in the first 20 seconds of this track. Left bud only:

Right on the 54 second mark. Again, Left bud only.
Will try when I get home

Sep 9, 2021 at 7:53 PM Post #37,206 of 62,591
Darn, I blink and already 13 pages behind again! I promise I will catch up, but quickly a left field question here:
Has anyone actually ever gotten the Sony WF-H800 ??? those multi colored ones? From YT reviews (thumbnails) I have a feeling they might only have been released in Japan ... I like the pretty colors and Sony in general, and I could snatch a used pair at e-earphone for 7190¥ ... but if the fit is anything like the XM3, I might not :)
Also tempting are the SP900 fully waterproof (swim!) ones for a mere 5400¥ (used rating C :) ), but I read terrible reviews about those, that max vol level is not enough ...

___e☆イヤホン_🔊_jpg_and_商品検索一覧ページ___e☆イヤホン_🔊-2_jpg_and_SonixNetSIM_Application_20210529__page_1_of...jpg

Sep 9, 2021 at 8:14 PM Post #37,208 of 62,591
Apparently MT has a new firmware as per CA's newsletter email. Haven't tried it yet but will tonight.
I really hope is to fix the electrical gremlins.
Mine hasn't done the volume down in a while but often just one bud connects out of the case.
Also, your eq settings gave me hope because out of the box the Immersive option was underwhelming so hoping they tweak that too.

Sep 9, 2021 at 8:46 PM Post #37,209 of 62,591
I love mine and other people on this forum do too. The ANC version is better than the last few versions in my opinion. They have worked out a lot of the bugs. One complaint is that they have a strange fit, which they do. And they use a proprietary tip. I've never had a problem and they work very well for me.
How can your T5 ii ANC compare with B&O EQ in SQ ?? I've heard alot about the improvement of sound quality on T5 ANC compare with the original ver. However, i dont like physical control on Klipsch, at least the way M&D do better on their earbuds use press button similarly.

Sep 9, 2021 at 9:01 PM Post #37,210 of 62,591
How can your T5 ii ANC compare with B&O EQ in SQ ?? I've heard alot about the improvement of sound quality on T5 ANC compare with the original ver. However, i dont like physical control on Klipsch, at least the way M&D do better on their earbuds use press button similarly.
This is a tough question. What I like, you may not. All of the earbuds you refer to above are wonderful in many ways. I prefer the sound quality of the EQs over the T5II ANC, but I had/have both. I'll repurchase the EQs again for sure. Using the T5II ANCs right now and they're awesome. They both have different tuning. EQs have a deep punch if you EQ them a certain way, which is what I like. The Klipsch aren't as deep. They're not bad by any means. I like them both. The EQs have a more premium feel, aluminum case and touch pads, whereas the Klipsch McClaren (which I have) are plastic with carbon fiber they say. All feels plastic to me. If you don't want to spend $399 on the B&Os, then go with the Klipsch. The controls are great and do not have a hard click. It's a soft click. But the Klipsch go deep into your ears, whereas the B&Os do not. Just buy one or both from someplace with a great return policy. Take them for a test drive. Only you can choose which sounds better. All of our opinions here are just that, opinions :)

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021 at 9:03 PM Post #37,211 of 62,591
Will try when I get home
I havent recived my B&O yet but my old PI7 have the same issue but just in this song.
Try piano drop part from 4:10 to 4:20 i meet the pop at the highest piano note when i turn on ANC. This issue dont exist in other song but this my superbly favorite song so i return them to get B&O 😂 unfortunately someone said that EQ got the same problem 🥲

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021 at 9:09 PM Post #37,212 of 62,591
This is a tough question. What I like, you may not. All of the earbuds you refer to above are wonderful in many ways. I prefer the sound quality of the EQs over the T5II ANC, but I had/have both. I'll repurchase the EQs again for sure. Using the T5II ANCs right now and they're awesome. They both have different tuning. EQs have a deep punch if you EQ them a certain way, which is what I like. The Klipsch aren't as deep. They're not bad by any means. I like them both. The EQs have a more premium feel, aluminum case and touch pads, whereas the Klipsch McClaren (which I have) are plastic with carbon fiber they say. All feels plastic to me. If you don't want to spend $399 on the B&Os, then go with the Klipsch. The controls are great and do not have a hard click. It's a soft click. But the Klipsch go deep into your ears, whereas the B&Os do not. Just buy one or both from someplace with a great return policy. Take them for a test drive. Only you can choose which sounds better. All of our opinions here are just that, opinions :)
I ordered the EQ. Klipsch earbuds aren't available in my country, not yet. But if it has a noticeable sound quality, ill try to get both haha

Sep 9, 2021 at 9:13 PM Post #37,213 of 62,591
I ordered the EQ. Klipsch earbuds aren't available in my country, not yet. But if it has a noticeable sound quality, ill try to get both haha
Just to confuse and torment you more, I do very much love the Devialet Gemini. They have something called Ear Active Matching. The soundstage is just euphoric. They're my #1. Then there are these new Nuratrue buds. They fixed the volume issue and wow, the cheapest of the bunch and well worth $199. So if you can try one of both of these too, I'd go for it.

Sep 10, 2021 at 12:04 AM Post #37,215 of 62,591
Nothing here on Amazon by me. Looking now. Was in stock this morning for delivery by 9/28. Amazon must not have stock yet from B&O.

You don't hear a pop on the below tracks with the ANC on?

4:37 of this track. Left bud.

Multiple times in the first 20 seconds of this track. Left bud only:

Right on the 54 second mark. Again, Left bud only.
Still not at home, it's one of these days. However as I am stuck with some reports and have my Senheiser TW2 and the MW08 I tried the songs on my IPAD. I hear faintly a pop on both , on songs 1 & 3 with volume cranked up. So something is there, each had a different level of like a pop to describe it.

Can this be something else, like a reproduction issue as these tried and tested

A bit confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Back