Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Sep 9, 2021 at 5:08 PM Post #37,187 of 62,893
I saw a set on there, very tempting again. Along with about three other pages of stuff I do not need :D
Finger on the trigger to try yet again a pair of PI7s but they just have horrible bluetooth connection in my use. Drove me nuts. Especially outdoors. @scubaphish are you have any issues indoors or out?

Sep 9, 2021 at 5:10 PM Post #37,188 of 62,893
Finger on the trigger to try yet again a pair of PI7s but they just have horrible bluetooth connection in my use. Drove me nuts. Especially outdoors. @scubaphish are you have any issues indoors or out?
One of the reasons I returned them…at least when trying to use AptX/HD creative dongle. AAC was more stable but still…walking around lower Manhattan near the river there were plenty of jolts

I considered them as being only indoor buds but that seemed less than ideal. Same as using them only on AAC.

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021 at 5:15 PM Post #37,189 of 62,893
One of the reasons I returned them…at least when trying to use AptX/HD creative dongle. AAC was more stable but still…walking around lower Manhattan near the river there were plenty of jolts
Thanks for this, backed away from the purchase button :D I see my PX7 Carbon cans (not mine, just the same as mine) on there for 120$ off. That is a great deal if you like over the ears.

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2021 at 5:15 PM Post #37,190 of 62,893
Ah, okay, you are PI7-less these days? Yeah, the city will do that. Surprising the signal bouncing off buildings wouldn't help. Thanks for helping me say no.

Sep 9, 2021 at 5:16 PM Post #37,191 of 62,893
Thanks for this, backed away from the purchase button :D I see my PX7 Carbon cans on there for 120$ off. That is a great deal if you like over the ears.
Same here. I'm dying to try out those B&O H95s. Help... Me...

Sep 9, 2021 at 5:21 PM Post #37,192 of 62,893
Ah, okay, you are PI7-less these days? Yeah, the city will do that. Surprising the signal bouncing off buildings wouldn't help. Thanks for helping me say no.
Yeah, I had higher hopes to say the least. I’d walk my dog the same path with each and every pair of earphones I tried and the differences in dealing with interference was clear. It almost seems like the buds aren’t allocating enough power to prioritiz/hold the connection.

Sep 9, 2021 at 5:32 PM Post #37,195 of 62,893
Sep 9, 2021 at 5:36 PM Post #37,197 of 62,893
Idk, but I have to return the px7 orginal version due to their horrific sound and almost to none anc.
I loved the PX7s. That said, they were too tight on my giant head.
Yeah, I had higher hopes to say the least. I’d walk my dog the same path with each and every pair of earphones I tried and the differences in dealing with interference was clear. It almost seems like the buds aren’t allocating enough power to prioritiz/hold the connection.
Once you get a bunch of dropouts, there's just no going back. We're discouraged every use. I remember when Earin M-1 were the only buds in town. I so badly wanted to love them, and I did, but man, the dropouts. Awful. The sound would drift off and then drift back in. They were known for that. But today, another company is right there waiting to stomp all over the last one who release a bud with something better. It's fun. You know, for kids.

Sep 9, 2021 at 5:40 PM Post #37,199 of 62,893
I loved the PX7s. That said, they were too tight on my giant head.

Once you get a bunch of dropouts, there's just no going back. We're discouraged every use. I remember when Earin M-1 were the only buds in town. I so badly wanted to love them, and I did, but man, the dropouts. Awful. The sound would drift off and then drift back in. They were known for that. But today, another company is right there waiting to stomp all over the last one who release a bud with something better. It's fun. You know, for kids.
The px7 was the perfect fit for my head, but the sound just off the chart for me and the anc is just useless.
I really like my PX7s carbons compared to the PX version 2s I have. Not tried the non-carbon edition. They are supposedly the same, but lot of folks say they are different.
Many people said the same but I have not try the carbon version due to the bad impression I had with the px7 original version. I returned them after 2 hours of listening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back