Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 10, 2019 at 1:24 PM Post #15,259 of 62,265
You may want to wait for the Bose 700 True Wireless. I'm sure they'll have the Bose Tips that are semi-open, but when you need ANC, you can turn it on (much like the QC 30). For pure sound, both the L2P or L2 are a great choice.
Thanks, I own the QC30 and find them lacking in audio quality and they suffer from wind noise. So not sure I want to wait on the new model. But have to admit I like the new over ear model more than previous Bose headphones so they might surprise me.

Nov 10, 2019 at 2:33 PM Post #15,261 of 62,265
The Mavin Air-XR has started to appear in most colors (no black) on Amazon for $119 and is estimated to be in stock 11/14.

I'm waiting for black - but I'm keen to try these.

Mavin Air-XR Ultra Small True Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds with Charging Case,10hr Battery, IPX7 Sweat Proof, Built-in Latest QCC3020 SoC, 50hrs Playtime: Up to 100 ft. Range, Noise Cancelling Mic,B https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XXY99XN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_-wdYDb16DV8VA

Looks solid but surprised there is no transparency/ambient mode on them.

Nov 10, 2019 at 3:46 PM Post #15,264 of 62,265
if I order the liberty 2 pro from amazon US, whats the chances I get an older pair with the static noise issue ?
I'm visiting for a week, so my chance to return them would be practically zero
Well the latest review video I saw of them also complained of a little static or hiss albeit at really low volume ...so even am gonna wait a few days b4 ordering them....also I cant decide bw the l2p and the l2p pros

Nov 10, 2019 at 7:16 PM Post #15,267 of 62,265
Bonjour, je suis nouveau membre, désolé pour ma mauvaise anglais (je suis français : Beyersmile:)
Je suis interressant par le SSK BT03 ou le Mpow M5.
Je mets la mousse conforme dans tout mon écouteur, connaissez-vous la référence de ces deux écouteurs?
Merci beaucoup

Nov 10, 2019 at 8:19 PM Post #15,268 of 62,265
Bonjour, je suis nouveau membre, désolé pour ma mauvaise anglais (je suis français : Beyersmile:)
Je suis interressant par le SSK BT03 ou le Mpow M5.
Je mets la mousse conforme dans tout mon écouteur, connaissez-vous la référence de ces deux écouteurs?
Merci beaucoup

you can read @Bartig 's review on his website
or you could browse using the search box for this thread, i think those two often talked and compared to one another here

Nov 10, 2019 at 10:52 PM Post #15,269 of 62,265
Ditto. My buddy came over yesterday and got to compare the Tevi to a few I had laying around...the B530, MPOW, and Bomaker SiFi. The Tevi are awesome. It doesn’t bass like the T3...but hated the form factor on that one anyway. It has tight clean bass, and the most vocal and high/mid clarity of any I’ve tried thus far. Mine arrive later this week and I’ll give more impressions. I know everyone’s ears are different...but I think maybe the OP got a defective pair or something. For $89 these check all the boxes.
Did you compare Bomaker Sifi with Tevi?

Nov 10, 2019 at 11:28 PM Post #15,270 of 62,265
I've been looking for something like a bomaker/mpow with usb-c but have not seen anything yet. Astrotec looks great but s80 doesn't seem to have a sale, same for mavin air. I'm open to suggestions under $50 or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back