Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Nov 11, 2019 at 8:03 AM Post #15,286 of 62,112
that's a nice deal. did you went for it? i hope ypu like it, as i really enjoy it

Yep, got them in red! Like @Caipirina I think. Can't remember seeing his feedback, particularly for running?

Nov 11, 2019 at 9:34 AM Post #15,287 of 62,112
[QUOTE = "chinmie, post: 15300393, membre: 462289"] vous pouvez lire la critique de [USER = 483175] @Bartig [/ USER] sur son site
ou vous pouvez parcourir en utilisant la boîte de recherche pour ce fil, je pense que ces deux souvent parlé et comparés les uns aux autres ici [/ QUOTE]
tanks you , i choose my ears with his many test , a very good site .

Nov 11, 2019 at 9:49 AM Post #15,288 of 62,112
Hi. I bought Mpow T5 a few days ago after reading like 300+ pages from this amazing forum. Thank you everyone as I'm loving these. This forum is awesome. I've learned so much from here. [Btw can anyone tell me how am I supposed to know if the buds are fulky charged? When I put them in for charging they show red light? What is the indication of fully charged?]

Nov 11, 2019 at 9:53 AM Post #15,289 of 62,112
Hi. I bought Mpow T5 a few days ago after reading like 300+ pages from this amazing forum. Thank you everyone as I'm loving these. This forum is awesome. I've learned so much from here. [Btw can anyone tell me how am I supposed to know if the buds are fulky charged? When I put them in for charging they show red light? What is the indication of fully charged?]
When there is no light blinking while they're in the case, they're fully charged.

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:31 AM Post #15,291 of 62,112
Yep, got them in red! Like @Caipirina I think. Can't remember seeing his feedback, particularly for running?

I finally did a run with them, and thumping IS less. But I still can't put my finger on why I still would rather grab my Anbes / SSK
(This is probably why I have not given any proper feedback yet)

They are nice and everything, but somehow they don't convince me ... and it drives me nuts that I don't know why exactly :)

Nov 11, 2019 at 11:28 AM Post #15,295 of 62,112
I finally did a run with them, and thumping IS less. But I still can't put my finger on why I still would rather grab my Anbes / SSK
(This is probably why I have not given any proper feedback yet)

They are nice and everything, but somehow they don't convince me ... and it drives me nuts that I don't know why exactly :)

Maybe the sound just don't match your preference :ksc75smile:
Usually among my friends, the ones that enjoys the Sabbat x12 would also like the Nillkin, as they are a bit similar in mids and treble, nut with better bass response

Nov 11, 2019 at 11:38 AM Post #15,296 of 62,112
So I couldn't resist buying the tevis yesterday for £69. I have only had a quick listen however straight out the box they have the best sound compared to the mpow M5/T5 and Sifi.

I quickly loaded up a you tube clip to try and high voices seem much more balanced too compared to the sifi.

Quick question has anyone had tws plus working on them? I have a pixel 3 and can't work it out. I contacted Google and they said it's available. I am wondering if it's my phone or earbuds. Also what chip do they have?

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2019 at 11:52 AM Post #15,297 of 62,112
If they could make the sifi with usb-c and tweak the anesthetics ever so slightly (remove that phone handle icon, more elegant battery meter) they'd have a sub 50 default. Not many options at that size and case, and looks like they lucked with the shell sizing and shape

Nov 11, 2019 at 12:57 PM Post #15,299 of 62,112
Look forward to your take on the new one. To bad that code didn't work here in Canada. I have wait until I sell of some gear to afford them. I am pretty much settled on the L2P though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back