Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 27, 2019 at 8:09 PM Post #9,781 of 62,436
Not to bother you again. This is addressed to anyone who knows what's up... Now the issue for me is that I have to manually pair the BT20 to my iPhone everytime I turn it off then back on, as if it was a brand new device. Is that really how this product is supposed to work, or am I just missing something?

is it manually pair as in like new /first pairing? or it's already on the bluetooth devices list, but you have to manually click the name to pair?

if it's the first, try resetting the BT20. if it's the latter, i only experienced it if i use it alternately between several devices. it should however connect automatically to the last used device

Guys, somehow my QCY QS1 lost the connection to my phone.

I was able to delete the connection and re-pair the L one, but not the right one.

Does anyone have the instructions on how to do the master reset, re-pair, and L/R resync?

I tried searching this thread for the information, and I found multiple posts telling people to do it to solve thee various problems, but I was unable to find the actual instructions.

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

from off position, press and hold the buttons until they turn on and off themselves again (usually about 10 seconds process). after that turn them on again like usual.. let them connect to each other first before turning on the bluetooth on your phone

usually it's the same procedure to master reset most TWS

Jul 27, 2019 at 8:18 PM Post #9,782 of 62,436
Anbes 359 and kissral r18 are they the same ??? Forgive me if I got the names wrong....and how much do they usually go for ???

And which wud be the best place to order these as many have mentioned on the forum not getting the original buds

Jul 27, 2019 at 8:45 PM Post #9,783 of 62,436
from off position, press and hold the buttons until they turn on and off themselves again (usually about 10 seconds process). after that turn them on again like usual.. let them connect to each other first before turning on the bluetooth on your phone

usually it's the same procedure to master reset most TWS

Which one to I actually pair with my phone? Because when I go to pairing, I see a QCY_R and a QCY_L. If I pair the R, I only get sound out of the right. If I pair the L, I only get sound from the L.

The QCY can be used independently from one another, but when they are both synced, the R is the ‘master’.

This is so frustrating. I should have kept the damn instructions.

Update: I got it figured out. I was able to find the instructions and got it squared away by following them. Thanks for the help :)

For anyone interested (or for future reference), here’s the QCY QS1/T1C reset and repairing procedure:

59A82CC7-872C-49D9-B5D7-1BBD878F50C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2019 at 9:08 PM Post #9,784 of 62,436
Guys, somehow my QCY QS1 lost the connection to my phone.

I was able to delete the connection and re-pair the L one, but not the right one.

Does anyone have the instructions on how to do the master reset, re-pair, and L/R resync?

I tried searching this thread for the information, and I found multiple posts telling people to do it to solve thee various problems, but I was unable to find the actual instructions.

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

I had the same problem with tranya t3, you have to find out how to do a full reset its different proceedure from just unpairing. Google it I'm sure you will find a video, I posted the video for the tranya t3 a couple of pages back.

Jul 27, 2019 at 9:38 PM Post #9,785 of 62,436
I had the same problem with tranya t3, you have to find out how to do a full reset its different proceedure from just unpairing. Google it I'm sure you will find a video, I posted the video for the tranya t3 a couple of pages back.

You are correct sir. I found the full reset procedure in the instruction manual (which I thought I had thrown away, but luckily I had kept it for just such an occasion).

I posted the instructions in the post above your post, in case you want to check them out

Jul 27, 2019 at 9:39 PM Post #9,786 of 62,436
Which one to I actually pair with my phone? Because when I go to pairing, I see a QCY_R and a QCY_L. If I pair the R, I only get sound out of the right. If I pair the L, I only get sound from the L.

The QCY can be used independently from one another, but when they are both synced, the R is the ‘master’.

This is so frustrating. I should have kept the damn instructions.

Update: I got it figured out. I was able to find the instructions and got it squared away by following them. Thanks for the help :)

For anyone interested (or for future reference), here’s the QCY QS1/T1C reset and repairing procedure:

on mine, the R is the master unit

Jul 28, 2019 at 12:56 AM Post #9,787 of 62,436
Anbes 359 and kissral r18 are they the same ??? Forgive me if I got the names wrong....and how much do they usually go for ???

And which wud be the best place to order these as many have mentioned on the forum not getting the original buds
HI yes both the same. They are $30 when on sale. $40-45 usual price on aliexpress(ask to see the box pic if anbes logo on there you are good) or amazon. If you have trouble finding them then I'd go for the Mpow T5 or Hopshoop W1.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019 at 3:12 AM Post #9,789 of 62,436
is there something special about these to result in this sq? Balanced armatures? Graphene? Unicorn magic? Really better than mtw?
Yes, graphene :wink: but mostly magic Unicorn dust and a couple of beers... I don't have the MTW longer to compare, and I may have used big words when enjoying my cold brew to chill with this tropic heat we're having at the moment.

That said, they really are good. And compared to the MTW, they have much better battery life, NO noise like crackles, SBC metallic noise in the left caused by NFMI, no battery case drainage, better IPX rating. So all in all I'm a happy customer.

MTW has the transparent mode, touch controls and AptX LL, and when not focusing on the noises (that's why I returned them) they sound very good of course.

And; $89,90 vs $300? I'd take the Tevis everytime.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019 at 3:29 AM Post #9,790 of 62,436
is there something special about these to result in this sq? Balanced armatures? Graphene? Unicorn magic? Really better than mtw?
A nice guy I've chatted with regarding noise on the MTW, bought the Tevis before me at Jaben in Melbourne. He wrote me among other things: (I hope I'm allowed to quote this)

"The sound is quite neutral with a slight 'V' shape but its balanced all at the same time...if that makes sense? its not colored audio like Senns or Sabbats. The guy at Jaben put the sound between Senns and B&O's, not sure if that's true since I haven't heard the B&O's..."
"Ok. 100% happy with the lypertek tavi, my ears have adjusted to the slight V shaped sound and now I love it. My other earphones sound muddy now haha."
"The clarity is certainly there over sabbats and it’s cleaner then the senns"
"Happily trade the lower codec and transparent mode for the battery and sound!"

So I'm not alone thinking they are good. :)

Jul 28, 2019 at 5:14 AM Post #9,792 of 62,436
Guys, anyone knows how I can crack my QCY T1C open? I heard of people opening them to check whether some cables moved, or if there was something in the way, like worn off glue or else.

I'll explain you why: my right bud fell from my hands once, but it was like a 30 cm fall, even so, now it sounds lower than the left, and I wanna check if something is off :frowning2:

Some people seemed to have fixed the issue by cracking them open, cleaning them with a pin or something, and then glueing them back. I'm a bit worried because I'm not really handy in these things.

Anyways, I decided to go for the QCY on the long run, I like the sound of Anbes better, but the fit is a real issue, their teardrop shape can't seem to fit in my big ears...

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019 at 9:00 AM Post #9,793 of 62,436
Guys, anyone knows how I can crack my QCY T1C open? I heard of people opening them to check whether some cables moved, or if there was something in the way, like worn off glue or else.

I'll explain you why: my right bud fell from my hands once, but it was like a 30 cm fall, even so, now it sounds lower than the left, and I wanna check if something is off :frowning2:

Some people seemed to have fixed the issue by cracking them open, cleaning them with a pin or something, and then glueing them back. I'm a bit worried because I'm not really handy in these things.

Anyways, I decided to go for the QCY on the long run, I like the sound of Anbes better, but the fit is a real issue, their teardrop shape can't seem to fit in my big ears...

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/goi...re-we-there-yet.861024/page-652#post-15087151

Jul 28, 2019 at 10:38 AM Post #9,794 of 62,436

Users who are viewing this thread

Back