Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 28, 2019 at 1:22 PM Post #9,797 of 62,627
We need a Tai expert here =)
Hopefully asak will translate. I do hope they are exactly like my ZST. Since both have BA/Dynamic drivers.

Jul 28, 2019 at 1:29 PM Post #9,798 of 62,627
Oh my, I may have posted my review on the Wavefun X-Pods 3/ Ytom T1/ W1 TWS too soon. I really love the mids on this one. Highs don't extend as well as on the Jabra Elite 65t, but they do offer fuller lower mids and a quicker bass.

B048DA8F-389F-4CF6-89FD-F4CD58059C17.jpeg

On the other hand; I notice I always put the Anbes 359 away after a few minutes now, to change them for a tws I find to sound better - such as the above mentioned or the QCY QS1/ T1C which has just that little extra bass oomph over the Anbes.

This is a great hobby, isn't it? :D

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019 at 6:51 PM Post #9,799 of 62,627
Still waiting anxiously for my Firefly Pro and UFO...

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019 at 7:06 PM Post #9,800 of 62,627
Oh my, I may have posted my review on the Wavefun X-Pods 3/ Ytom T1/ W1 TWS too soon. I really love the mids on this one. Highs don't extend as well as on the Jabra Elite 65t, but they do offer fuller lower mids and a quicker bass.

On the other hand; I notice I always put the Anbes 359 away after a few minutes now, to change them for a tws I find to sound better - such as the above mentioned or the QCY QS1/ T1C which has just that little extra bass oomph over the Anbes.

Does the Wavefun charge Type C to C or just Type C to A? Is the seal and isolation better than the Jabras?

I also recall one of their Alibaba OEMS made a Breathing Light spaceship pod TWS with Alien lights on the buds.

Jul 28, 2019 at 8:47 PM Post #9,801 of 62,627

how's the overall sound compared to the T1C?

also there's a new find recently on AE, it says to have USB-C, button and touch controls, and also app for GPS locator

-293491064-985356619.jpg

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000028275856.html

also has anyone here tried this?

Screenshot_20190729-074128.jpg
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32980824739.html

it goes by different brand, but the unit code is usually T50 TWS. it says to have BA driver, though the picture is displaying DD driver (confusing). reviews in AE seems pretty positive, and saying it has a good connection and balanced sound.

Jul 28, 2019 at 9:35 PM Post #9,802 of 62,627
over 100 pages since the last time i was here, this thread is moving along fast,

Has anyone seen or heard anything about the new Hifiman true wireless? Ive always thought there Headphones where some of the best and hopefully this will hold true with the wireless buds.

Jul 28, 2019 at 9:44 PM Post #9,803 of 62,627
over 100 pages since the last time i was here, this thread is moving along fast,

Has anyone seen or heard anything about the new Hifiman true wireless? Ive always thought there Headphones where some of the best and hopefully this will hold true with the wireless buds.
Early reviews are lukewarm. Apparently very little bass and possibly shrill highs. Maybe they have or will fix them but for now, I’d suggest holding off unless that sound signature is what you like.

Jul 28, 2019 at 9:53 PM Post #9,804 of 62,627
Early reviews are lukewarm. Apparently very little bass and possibly shrill highs. Maybe they have or will fix them but for now, I’d suggest holding off unless that sound signature is what you like.
I hope that changes. The price is reasonable for a Hifiman product and the stats look really good. Hopefully they re-tune them to add more bass. The Senns are still my favorite sounding TWS and would be hard to beat.

Jul 28, 2019 at 9:55 PM Post #9,805 of 62,627
I hope that changes. The price is reasonable for a Hifiman product and the stats look really good. Hopefully they re-tune them to add more bass. The Senns are still my favorite sounding TWS and would be hard to beat.
Agreed. I have edition XX and they are just amazing. Hopefully they will fix them. THe Sony May upend your mtw and probably is a better option than the hifiman. I get mine Wednesday and will report back.

Jul 28, 2019 at 10:04 PM Post #9,806 of 62,627
Agreed. I have edition XX and they are just amazing. Hopefully they will fix them. THe Sony May upend your mtw and probably is a better option than the hifiman. I get mine Wednesday and will report back.
I was eyeing those big time! Hopefully they have more volume then the first iteration which was the only reason i sold mine. cant wait to read your impressions on them. If you like them i might have to hit up best buy and get a pair.

Jul 28, 2019 at 10:22 PM Post #9,807 of 62,627
Sounds too good to be true for a Sabbat E12 lol https://www.amazon.ca/BreTT1QIN9-Re...=sabbat&qid=1564133289&s=gateway&sr=8-43&th=1

Anyone tried these before?

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07TGBC46P...colid=4G6BQG39EQ05&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

July 27 has come and gone and Anbes 359 still not in Amazon.com stock. There is a potentially dubious third-party seller though. Still better than Amazon.ca with no Anbes 359, ripoff Kissral R18 and UFOs including Monster (although I think that one still seems worth trying). https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B07M8LWN2G/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2019 at 10:41 PM Post #9,809 of 62,627
Sounds too good to be true for a Sabbat E12 lol https://www.amazon.ca/BreTT1QIN9-Re...=sabbat&qid=1564133289&s=gateway&sr=8-43&th=1

Anyone tried these before?

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07TGBC46P...colid=4G6BQG39EQ05&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

July 27 has come and gone and Anbes 359 still not in Amazon.com stock. There is a potentially dubious third-party seller though. Still better than Amazon.ca with no Anbes 359, ripoff Kissral R18 and UFOs including Monster (although I think that one still seems worth trying). https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B07M8LWN2G/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

You can always try those Sabbat and if it's not true ones then raise issue with Amazon...

has anyone experienced that tws inside it's charging case keep charging when shaken? or is it my tws a little bit unstable because of removing the tips?

Yeah, this happens because the pins momentarily lose contact with the earphones and then start charging again. They should only charge for less than a minute before showing "full charge" indicator.

Jul 28, 2019 at 11:13 PM Post #9,810 of 62,627
is it manually pair as in like new /first pairing? or it's already on the bluetooth devices list, but you have to manually click the name to pair?

if it's the first, try resetting the BT20. if it's the latter, i only experienced it if i use it alternately between several devices. it should however connect automatically to the last used device

from off position, press and hold the buttons until they turn on and off themselves again (usually about 10 seconds process). after that turn them on again like usual.. let them connect to each other first before turning on the bluetooth on your phone

usually it's the same procedure to master reset most TWS

Thanks, that worked! The instruction booklet wasn’t all that clear. Shout out to the hive brain at head-fi. Now I know the basics to this weird, wonderful world of the BT20. Other than the hiss and funky pairing procedure, this is a really excellent sounding product for not a lot of money.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back