Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 27, 2019 at 10:00 AM Post #9,752 of 62,439
Jul 27, 2019 at 10:07 AM Post #9,753 of 62,439
I'm getting close to 5hrs on half volume. Having the volume all the way up kills the battery faster. Glad you're liking the Anbes I hope they release a earbud with 8-10hr battery soon and maybe aptx, although not needed SQ still gteat. I'd love a 359 v2 in various color schemes as well.
I'm also at about half volume (on the earphones. On the phone 90%). Don't know why such a difference. Maybe that's one of the downsides of not having the original Anbes (mine is the Letscom version).
Hoping with you for the rest of your reply. :smile_phones:

Jul 27, 2019 at 10:09 AM Post #9,754 of 62,439
I'm also at about half volume (on the earphones. On the phone 90%). Don't know why such a difference. Maybe that's one of the downsides of not having the original Anbes (mine is the Letscom version).
Hoping with you for the rest of your reply. :smile_phones:
Aww man if I had monies I'd send you a real pair darnit. Hopefully you are in the US and can order them on amazon wait I think they are available today! Let me check. Edit Nope still not available.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2019 at 10:20 AM Post #9,755 of 62,439
Three more cheapo TWS before my summer shopping fun is over (with only the KZ T1 in the mail)

First of the 'Anbes' XG-13, but I don't have much to add to what Bartig has been saying before ... they are cheap fun (bass!) and they just work and fit well ... For the 10.65$ I paid (did not have any fancy product box, maybe that made it cheaper)

anbesxg13.jpg

Next, here we have a reject ... those I found on amazon, I liked the way they looked, the reviews seemed all fake, does not hurt to try ...

And well, they are not that bad, but then again, sound is 'light', a bit tin-can-y .. and overall the connection of the left bud keeps dropping .. so, these are going back ...

They identify as Xi9, in case anyone is wondering. And if there is one redeeming property: the round charging case is kinda nice, wrapped in a matte black rubber-y material.

xi9.jpg

And now for the happy ending ( :wink: )

LASDOLOD LA10 (20€)... whoever is behind this, thankyou! ... these are another example for cheap FUN buds that kinda just work ... though the bass is boomy to muffled, somehow I feel enveloped in a cloud of fun sound ... nothing analytical, but I can't wait to take those running! If you have access to amazon.de and you are a hoarder .. i mean collector, those make a nice addition at this price point. IPX5, Chip RTL8763B. 4-5h music .... the case is just really odd ... when you open, the R bud is on your left and vice versa ... there is a button, don't know the function yet ... they do NOT turn off when put back into case (as advertised), but Jabra Elite Sport had the very same issue (making music in closed case) .. so, manually off it is. Kinda dig those double flange eartips, they actually work nicely ... they also have one size bigger, which does not seem to properly fit these buds :) .. might try with some other tips .. still have some unopened spinfit that I never got to play with yet ,...

lasdolodla10.jpg

Jul 27, 2019 at 10:21 AM Post #9,756 of 62,439
Three more cheapo TWS before my summer shopping fun is over (with only the KZ T1 in the mail)

First of the 'Anbes' XG-13, but I don't have much to add to what Bartig has been saying before ... they are cheap fun (bass!) and they just work and fit well ... For the 10.65$ I paid (did not have any fancy product box, maybe that made it cheaper)

Next, here we have a reject ... those I found on amazon, I liked the way they looked, the reviews seemed all fake, does not hurt to try ...

And well, they are not that bad, but then again, sound is 'light', a bit tin-can-y .. and overall the connection of the left bud keeps dropping .. so, these are going back ...

They identify as Xi9, in case anyone is wondering. And if there is one redeeming property: the round charging case is kinda nice, wrapped in a matte black rubber-y material.

LASDOLOD LA10 (20€)... whoever is behind this, thankyou! ... these are another example for cheap FUN buds that kinda just work ... though the bass is boomy to muffled, somehow I feel enveloped in a cloud of fun sound ... nothing analytical, but I can't wait to take those running! If you have access to amazon.de and you are a hoarder .. i mean collector, those make a nice addition at this price point. IPX5, Chip RTL8763B. 4-5h music .... the case is just really odd ... when you open, the R bud is on your left and vice versa ... there is a button, don't know the function yet ... they do NOT turn off when put back into case (as advertised), but Jabra Elite Sport had the very same issue (making music in closed case) .. so, manually off it is. Also that lid of the case feels cheap and is finicky to open ... but heck ... it's small and packs 310mAh extra juice. The outer seems to be partially aluminium ...

Kinda dig those double flange eartips, they actually work nicely ... they also have one size bigger, which does not seem to properly fit these buds :) .. might try with some other tips .. still have some unopened spinfit that I never got to play with yet ,...

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2019 at 10:31 AM Post #9,760 of 62,439
delete
(when you hit reply instead of edit ... is there a way to delete our own posts?)
Not that I know of I just edit and put the word delete or double post.

Jul 27, 2019 at 10:32 AM Post #9,761 of 62,439
Jul 27, 2019 at 11:01 AM Post #9,763 of 62,439
Thanks man, that's nice of you, but I'm faaaaar away from the US..(Israel) and I boycott Amazon so I'm left with Ali and/or Ebay.
Hopefully you can get the real deal on Ali. Just make sure the seller sends you the cover of the box with the Anbes logo and black background.
41MWD5jgBbL.jpg

de619123b682591ce173ca58d470bdde.jpeg

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2019 at 11:10 AM Post #9,764 of 62,439

LASDOLOD LA10 (20€)... whoever is behind this, thankyou! ... these are another example for cheap FUN buds that kinda just work ... though the bass is boomy to muffled, somehow I feel enveloped in a cloud of fun sound ... nothing analytical, but I can't wait to take those running! If you have access to amazon.de and you are a hoarder .. i mean collector, those make a nice addition at this price point. IPX5, Chip RTL8763B. 4-5h music .... the case is just really odd ... when you open, the R bud is on your left and vice versa ... there is a button, don't know the function yet ... they do NOT turn off when put back into case (as advertised), but Jabra Elite Sport had the very same issue (making music in closed case) .. so, manually off it is. Kinda dig those double flange eartips, they actually work nicely ... they also have one size bigger, which does not seem to properly fit these buds :) .. might try with some other tips .. still have some unopened spinfit that I never got to play with yet ,...

LASDOLOD/Anbes how is the treble to your ears? do they sparkle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back