Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 25, 2019 at 9:36 PM Post #6,391 of 61,349
PSA: Looks like MEE Audio has fianlly joined the TWS fray but strange that they've been so quiet about it (didn't see any PR wires yet):
https://www.meeaudio.com/X10

BT5, IPX5, 4.5hrs (+18 = 22.5 total), 5mm driver

There's no mention of codecs even though they are usually pretty good about publishing that.

Apr 25, 2019 at 9:38 PM Post #6,392 of 61,349
PSA: Looks like MEE Audio has fianlly joined the TWS fray but strange that they've been so quiet about it (didn't see any PR wires yet):

There's no mention of codecs even though they are usually pretty good about publishing that.
Looks a lot like the advanced sound.

Apr 25, 2019 at 10:12 PM Post #6,393 of 61,349
Got some Earin M2s in route can't wait to try these and compare them to my other TW.

The Anbes 359 are on a lightning deal through Amazon for a bit more. 30 bucks. I wouldn't mind but 5 pairs of TW is to many already.

i have 6, that's one more than you :ksc75smile:
although it's not too expensive and fun to collect them, i do agree with you. it's different than collecting wired earphones because they would last longer (i still use my speakers and headphones from 20 years ago) , while TWS would degrade faster because of the battery and future tech. i might have to get rid of some of them before i purchase a new one.

the temptation of buying these TWS are stronger than wired though :sweat_smile:

I guess this is the cheapest 8hr battery TWS?
Zolo Liberty [Upgraded] True-Wireless Headphones, 8-Hour Playtime (100 Hours with Charging Case), Bluetooth 5 Bluetooth Earbuds with Graphene Driver Technology, IPX5 Sweatproof, Handsfree Stereo Calls https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GKHYVM8/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_-XLWCbFWDFRA1

the Creative Outlier Air is cheaper and has 10 hours per charge, and it has a positive reviews. I'm really tempted to try one

Apr 25, 2019 at 10:21 PM Post #6,394 of 61,349
i have 6, that's one more than you :ksc75smile:
although it's not too expensive and fun to collect them, i do agree with you. it's different than collecting wired earphones because they would last longer (i still use my speakers and headphones from 20 years ago) , while TWS would degrade faster because of the battery and future tech. i might have to get rid of some of them before i purchase a new one.

the temptation of buying these TWS are stronger than wired though :sweat_smile:

the Creative Outlier Air is cheaper and has 10 hours per charge, and it has a positive reviews. I'm really tempted to try one
I have 3 wireless as well just not true wireless. So 8 wireless all together. I still try and enjoy My headphones and CIEMs when possible as well.

Apr 26, 2019 at 12:21 AM Post #6,395 of 61,349
I just ordered the Whizzer TP1 TWS (sort of EarPod/iem style) ones. I’ve got a pair of Whizzer Kylin (wired) that I love, so I’m blind buying this one. Tesla Dynamic driver, ipx5, cool design, I think it’s long play time (a little vague, if they mean in one session or with charging dock). Anyways, you’ll have to search Ali because I’m on my phone and I don’t know how to link it.
Edit: 5 hrs play, 20 with case.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2019 at 12:44 AM Post #6,396 of 61,349
Got some Galaxy Buds, and I gotta say that they sound quite nice. I do wish they were heavier with their bass, but that's more my preference than a fault of the buds.

Apr 26, 2019 at 3:30 AM Post #6,398 of 61,349

Damn. If both could be used as master like the Earin m2 or Sabbat X12 pro, i probably would have taken the chance and preordered them.

Apr 26, 2019 at 8:47 AM Post #6,400 of 61,349
For the X12, only the left can be a master, but both can be used individually.
oh okay, good to know. i was looking at naurl's website since i hadn't made up my mind yet and was still looking and found that the nt01 mt3 can not only be used individually, but it says that whichever side has the most battery at the time is the master. if i wanted to spend mor and get those instead, wondering if they are different enough from the mtw to justify that purchase. If i'm not mistaken from reading through here you own those as well correct?? Have you heard the mtw at all to compare?

Apr 26, 2019 at 9:01 AM Post #6,401 of 61,349
oh okay, good to know. i was looking at naurl's website since i hadn't made up my mind yet and was still looking and found that the nt01 mt3 can not only be used individually, but it says that whichever side has the most battery at the time is the master. if i wanted to spend mor and get those instead, wondering if they are different enough from the mtw to justify that purchase. If i'm not mistaken from reading through here you own those as well correct?? Have you heard the mtw at all to compare?
A little more balanced and less warm than the mtw. Mtw has a bit of a boomy quality I don’t love but eq can temper it. I would say it’s close. Not better or worse just different. If forced to choose, might give the edge to mtw for tonality. I will say the nuarl punches above its weight and comes very close to the big boys of mw07 and mtw for 1/2 the price. I don’t think anyone could be disappointed with their sq.

Apr 26, 2019 at 9:15 AM Post #6,403 of 61,349
I have the Nuarl nt01ax and noticed this annoying problem. Sometimes one of the earbuds suddenly completely loose the sound. I have to turn this earbud off and on again in order to start it working again. I have them for a week and it does it once a day without any pattern. Does somebody else have this problem?
Also, how can I reset the buds. Nothing about it in the manual. And can FW be updated?

Apr 26, 2019 at 9:16 AM Post #6,404 of 61,349
Could anyone please give me a quick comparison of QCY T1 vs Anbes 359? I've read all previous posts regarding both, yet I can't make up my mind about which to buy. It's mostly due to the QCY having 90000+ orders between all listings on Aliexpress, while the 359s have barely 20. Not to mention how shady, misleading and straight up wrong the descriptions of the 359's listings are.

I'd prefer the better one with the better overall package, with SQ being a priority. I don't have much experience in the TWS market, in fact, it'd be my first pair of buds, so I want to make a good decision.

I can get the Anbes for 27 USD
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ANB...ml?spm=a2g0o.cart.99999999.265.64973c00KcPh9e
or for 30 USD (looks like a more legitimate seller)
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ANB...ml?spm=a2g0o.cart.99999999.259.3fa93c00lhESDT
QCY T1s would be about 20 USD.

Thanks!

By the way, QCY T2 is out in China, 34 USD converted, with volume control and supposedly same SQ as T1.
https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?s...65474axy9Uw&id=590797493599&scene=taobao_shop
Korean review:

"In English~ Qcy T2 sound quality is almost same as Qcy T1. just little tiny improvement. but now u can volume control by button on unit ( as you know Qcy T1 cant ) and connectivity also have little progress. when you press button, reaction rate is also better than Qcy T1 (of course Tiny improvement) now price is about $34 in china." summarised the author.

Apr 26, 2019 at 9:24 AM Post #6,405 of 61,349
i have had so many truewireless buds I can even count them, I was losing track! so now I only carry 3 to four models for my rotation, and sell the rest, use money to buy more! lol. my rotation now is sennheiser twm, Jabra 65t active, and anbes 359. I was kind of looking at the master & dynamics but after hearing the anbes 359 I am holding off spending that kind of money on tw, I have a funny feeling another sleeper is coming down the pipe and we will have something under 100.00 that rivals the seinheiser, b&o, and master & dynamics. I wonder when v-moda will jump in the ring that's the one I would be interested in buying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back