Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Dec 30, 2018 at 10:44 AM Post #3,481 of 62,440
I've ordered Spinfits from the US visa Amazon UK, they arrived within a week, but cost £8 in total inc del. The comply were far more expensive though to import.

Same for me with Comply, I got hit with extra customs charges. If I'm looking correctly the Spinfit Model is CP100Z? My only issue is that I'd have to order 2 different sizes.

Dec 30, 2018 at 10:48 AM Post #3,482 of 62,440
I believe that's correct the cp100z, although it seems amazon uk no longer stock them via amazon us. So i guess you would have to order directly from Amazon US, though they include taxes and charges in the final price iirc

Dec 30, 2018 at 11:10 AM Post #3,483 of 62,440
I've ordered Spinfits from the US visa Amazon UK, they arrived within a week, but cost £8 in total inc del. The comply were far more expensive though to import.

I also ordered spinfit via Amazon UK and payed extra for guarantied delivery before Christmas but they have not arrived yet :frowning2:

Dec 30, 2018 at 4:42 PM Post #3,484 of 62,440
After a lot of tip rolling and try with and without the wing tips I just can't get the right ear to seal correctly again. I have decided that better than just letting collect dust I'm going to return them and be happy with my Senns and E8s.

Dec 30, 2018 at 5:14 PM Post #3,485 of 62,440
Has someone the same problem as me with the right piece of the senns sometimes not taking commands into account at all ( volume, transparent hearing)? The only way for them to work again is to put them into the case and take them out but the issue remains... I have resetted the buds but nothing to do...

Thank you a lot.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2018 at 5:27 PM Post #3,486 of 62,440
My Sabbat X12 Pro (Lezii on Amazon) arrived today and I've been putting them through their paces...literally since I ran a 10k with them right off the bat ! I hadn't listened to music during a race for years but I went solo on this one so why not. The good news is that they did not fall out even though this is pretty much maximal exertion and the provided some "distraction" while not cutting me off completely from my surroundings courtesy of their total lack of isolation. But for running that's great because you stay aware and there is none of that painful "thump" in your ear canals.

They are not the most comfortable TWEs with their hard "earbuds" quite similar to the Plantronics Fit but they produce a much more pleasing sound with a decent measure of bass. The controls are well designed with both track skipping and volume control. The noise floor is very low too which never hurts.

On the way back on the train I switched to the 65Ts of course.

Dec 30, 2018 at 5:35 PM Post #3,487 of 62,440
Dec 30, 2018 at 5:37 PM Post #3,488 of 62,440
Has someone the same problem as me with the right piece of the senns sometimes not taking commands into account at all ( volume, transparent hearing)? The only way for them to work again is to put them into the case and take them out but the issue remains... I have resetted the buds but nothing to do...

Thank you a lot.
Knock on wood I have not had any issues so far and the fit it great. The Senns and E8 have that same kind of fit for me.
I really liked the of the MW07 but the right ear fit is not working for me, and I know its my ear as I've had issues for years finding ones that fit good, which is one reason I ended up getting CIEMs.

Dec 30, 2018 at 5:40 PM Post #3,489 of 62,440
I bought the symbio for my Senn' and I'm really happy with the result. Obviously, It depends on your fit but I I recommend them to you.

Anything's worth a try :)

Thanks for the recommendation, I'm assuming the 'Normal Bore' are the ones I am after (3.5mm diameter), as apposed to the Large Bore (4.5mm)?

Dec 30, 2018 at 5:53 PM Post #3,490 of 62,440
After a lot of tip rolling and try with and without the wing tips I just can't get the right ear to seal correctly again. I have decided that better than just letting collect dust I'm going to return them and be happy with my Senns and E8s.

The exact conclusion I came to. They are the only pair so far that I had a fit issue in the right ear. All other pairs, it has been an iffy Left Ear fit.

Don't think I'm going near the E8, tried the H9i's earlier in the year, and was not happy with treble heavy sound, and from what I've read the E8's are similar in that regard.

Dec 30, 2018 at 7:13 PM Post #3,491 of 62,440
I thought that new QC3026 chipset had built-in ANC but maybe it's just a more advanced CVC for speech?

Also is it aptX or aptX HD too as shown in one of the pictures?

ANC only applies to their cVc tech for mic use during calls and not for audio playback.

The 3026 only has aptX, only the 3034 has aptX HD.

Dec 30, 2018 at 9:08 PM Post #3,492 of 62,440
Just got QCY T1 out of curiosity with low expectation that it will sound average, but it does sound freaking good imho. No muddy/boomy bass, clear mid, clear treble and it sounds pretty natural imho which is quite surprising for OEM "true wireless" IEM. Connection is pretty good and only experienced 2-3x left side drop out for 1 sec, otherwise it is pretty solid.
I noticed that when watching youtube, there is no delay between audio and video, but when I use VLC on my cellphone, there is a delay of -250ms from the audio and luckily I can adjust it on VLC. A minor problem that happened to me is I like using foam tips on my IEM and I tried using foam tips on it. It fits fine, but when I try to put the IEM into the case, the foam tip is too long, so it won't charge the IEM. To fix this, I just cut the tips about 2mm from the back and it fit just fine. I got around 4 hours per charge using it with my PC at home, haven't used more than 1 hours outside tho so I can't comment on that.
The only negative is that it doesn't support aptX, AAC and so on, but considering the usage of this "true wireless" IEM (travelling in the train and bus, using it at lunch break and so on) and it comes with bluetooth V5.0, it is not that big of a problem, at least for me.

Dec 31, 2018 at 6:40 AM Post #3,493 of 62,440
NGL part of me is sorely tempted to go back to the MW07 since I don't need them for the gym anymore. Just... gah, Best Buy, get some of the MTW in stock dammit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back