Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Oct 6, 2019 at 9:40 AM Post #12,991 of 62,460
What level of noise isolation do they provide?
I would say average. The issue with the Lasuney for some people is going to be fit. These have a very large stem similar to iSines. The included tips are fine but didn't give me the seal I was expecting. Most people people won't have iSines and buying their accessory package isn't cheap. Luckily for me I do, so I'm using the ribbed tips now to get the best comfort and fit. I don't want to sway anyone away from trying these but I do want to make people aware of potential issues. I'll upload photos later today so people can see what I'm talking about.

Oct 6, 2019 at 12:38 PM Post #12,993 of 62,460
Is it just me, or is the soundstage very large on the Anbes 359/SSK? Especially with wide bore tips. I’m using Auvios at the moment.

I’m also planning on enlarging the charge case to get the tips to fit while charging. I’ve already come up with a game plan :wink:
I 100% agree. I use the JVC Spinfits and I have some Auvios, I really need to find a way to shorten the stems on the Auvios, I like them but they are too long. Also, the JVC's give a little more mids and highs in TWS's i've used them on, but i'm sure you already know that :ksc75smile:

Oct 6, 2019 at 12:46 PM Post #12,994 of 62,460
Those look lovely ... plus USB C ... AND integrated USB-A cable for easy charging ... at least putting this on my wishlist for now
Wow, those look awesome. 35mah battery is a bit small, but they are cheap. doesn't look like they have volume control, but I don't think i've seen a TWS' with a qualcomm chip that doesn't, so hopefully they do. Great find!

Oct 6, 2019 at 12:55 PM Post #12,995 of 62,460
Bought the SSK, very curious. Because I have an Anbes clone without volume control, I wonder what the difference will be.
I have both the SSK and the 359. In my findings the SSK are an exact repilca of the Anbes 359, the only thing that's different is the color which I actually prefer. :) Oh and it appears there rubber that covers the button on the ssk is a smidge more flush due to a very slightly larger lip then it is on my anbes, so hopefully I don't have to super glue it, like my first pair of 359's.

Oct 6, 2019 at 12:57 PM Post #12,996 of 62,460
I 100% agree. I use the JVC Spinfits and I have some Auvios, I really need to find a way to shorten the stems on the Auvios, I like them but they are too long. Also, the JVC's give a little more mids and highs in TWS's i've used them on, but i'm sure you already know that :ksc75smile:

Do you mean JVC SpiralDots? Or SpinFits (which are not JVC)?

Oct 6, 2019 at 1:42 PM Post #12,998 of 62,460
Here is a comparison of the iSine and Lunasey.
20191006_105517.jpg

As you can see they are both considerably large with the iSine edging out the Lunasey.

Here is a comparison of the largest provided tip of the Lunasey next to the ribbed and non-ribbed tips from the iSine's.
20191006_113302_HDR.jpg

Tip rolling will be a challenge as most other tips I have simply do not have a large enough bore to fit the Lunasey.
20191006_113950_HDR.jpg

With the iSine tip.
1570383678204415722622.jpg

Largest provided tip.

Oct 6, 2019 at 2:05 PM Post #13,000 of 62,460
Just thought I would drop a mention of the Back Bay Duet 50 TWS...I have been impressed with these since my first listen. Small, long playtime, AptX, overall excellent quality for a $45 device. Sound is expansive, tonally well-balanced. Vocals on the Duet 50 sound surprisingly realistic. Customer service is excellent from the US-based company. Check them out!
These were discussed previously in the thread, I had two pairs of them. I thought they were a good all around performer Awesome daily driver for audiobooks, but they lacked bass and volume for me, sound quality was good, but for $45 i'd rather have the MPOW T5, SSK BT-03 (anbes 359 clones) or even the bomaker sifi.

Oct 6, 2019 at 2:30 PM Post #13,004 of 62,460
Guys, Someone please drop $21 and buy these so I can get a second opinion. I've had 2 pair, one had a shoddy charging case and wouldn't seat well, but man, I keep coming back to them, they fit nicely and sound great, Controls are excellent and the soundstage is huge. volume is on the left only, 2 clicks up and 3 down. and the buttons are really easy to press, so the don't dig in to your ear drums. I have no idea why they have the same model listed at 3 different prices, but I bought the $29.99 for review and then the $20.99 and they are identical.They def. have a v-shape tuning, but the bass is surprisingly textured and very responsive, solid mids and bright treble, they sound fantastic.
upload_2019-10-6_12-12-47.png

Oct 6, 2019 at 3:16 PM Post #13,005 of 62,460
Guys, Someone please drop $21 and buy these so I can get a second opinion. I've had 2 pair, one had a shoddy charging case and wouldn't seat well, but man, I keep coming back to them, they fit nicely and sound great, Controls are excellent and the soundstage is huge. volume is on the left only, 2 clicks up and 3 down. and the buttons are really easy to press, so the don't dig in to your ear drums. I have no idea why they have the same model listed at 3 different prices, but I bought the $29.99 for review and then the $20.99 and they are identical.They def. have a v-shape tuning, but the bass is surprisingly textured and very responsive, solid mids and bright treble, they sound fantastic.
They'll be here Wednesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back