Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 23, 2019 at 5:53 PM Post #9,527 of 62,515
For those who were on the fence before, I did get a free pair of new tips from Advanced Sound which are not the shallow type original delivered. Still only come in one size but they are a nice improvement for those who couldn't get a seal with the original bragi style tips they shipped. While I have not gone down the path of the chi-fi options, I still think the advanced is a pretty compelling option at the price point. They have a very musical sound to them. Definitely a punchy "gym" sound (i.e. v shaped) but I find myself reaching for them over my 65T on most occasions.
I've had my eye on them for a while, but they seems a little overpriced in comparison to the 359, T4, T3 etc. that offer great SQ and nearly all the same features for $30-40 less. I'd really like to see a comparison.

Jul 23, 2019 at 8:14 PM Post #9,528 of 62,515
I've been trying the faux Anbes 359 with the small QCY eartips on.

They sound way better now, I think they blow away the QCY, sound-wise.

Gonna put some money away and try to buy either Kissral R8/QCY T3/Edifier TWS1, I still have to think about it.

I like these Anbes, but maybe the original ones are even better!

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2019 at 10:24 PM Post #9,529 of 62,515
Jul 23, 2019 at 10:33 PM Post #9,530 of 62,515
Very upset! My tranya t3 have been great until now. For some reason only one ear bud will connect to my note 8 at a time. Its either the right or the left but never both sides anymore. I shut off the phone, unpaired/deleted the buds from phone, I re-paired them. . It doesn't connect properly, I dont know why, Any know how to solve this?

Jul 23, 2019 at 10:35 PM Post #9,531 of 62,515
Any differences between Anomoibuds Capsule IP010-A and IP010-X in terms of latency.

All the reviews I've read are about IP010-A but not the newer X variant. The X variant are newer but uses a realtek chipset rather than Airoha.

Also to make matters worse, the reviews links to ali/amazon IP010-X models NOT IP010-A which they are reviewing on.

Jul 23, 2019 at 10:45 PM Post #9,532 of 62,515
Very upset! My tranya t3 have been great until now. For some reason only one ear bud will connect to my note 8 at a time. Its either the right or the left but never both sides anymore. I shut off the phone, unpaired/deleted the buds from phone, I re-paired them. . It doesn't connect properly, I dont know why, Any know how to solve this?

Have you tried to fully reset the earbuds? I had this issue with my Tiso i4, and a full reset for em working perfectly

Jul 24, 2019 at 1:59 AM Post #9,536 of 62,515
Makes sense... how long until you get yours?

Afraid if I wait too long for a review I'll break and buy them myself :)

Estimated delivery, August 13th.

Jul 24, 2019 at 2:14 AM Post #9,537 of 62,515
Try contacting Tranya directly via their website maybe? Tranya.com it is.

Anyone with Anomoibuds Capsule IP010-A?
Yes, me. That's the one with the low latency. I too will check my links and delete links to the X version. :O

Jul 24, 2019 at 2:42 AM Post #9,538 of 62,515

Buy buy buy + replacement for Migo. Fun Fun Fun. You know what is gonna happen is someone will mod the battery to 10hrs, egag Slater hopefully.

They will instantly fall of your ear?

Jul 24, 2019 at 2:47 AM Post #9,539 of 62,515
Sorry if I ask directly without to search here: Is the Sennheiser Momentum TRUE Wireless the actual best sounding Wireless IEM? Or is there a better alternative such as Bose, Sony or b&o e8 2.0?

Either the Senn MTW or the M&D MW07 are leaders at the moment. I haven't listened to them personally, but from what I hear they're not exactly far ahead in terms of some of the ChiFi stuff out there. Plus if you're fine with something like TRN BT20/BT20S + IEM, then I'm sure you'll get better sound than even the crazy expensive MW07. Also, the Senn's have terrible battery life, and I believe MW07's aren't much better (but may be wrong on that last one).

Jul 24, 2019 at 2:48 AM Post #9,540 of 62,515
1more Stylish going on sale on Amazon.com tomorrow @ 1:50pm PST (about 14 hours from now)

Anyone going to jump at them if they're at a good price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back