Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
May 22, 2024 at 4:01 PM Post #62,716 of 63,207
I have different folders/apps on my single page phone launcher screen. Audio apps are a big part of my daily usage, so they need to all be easily accessible. So here are screenshots of the audio shortcut placement, and then what's in the folder - and there are a few more apps below the last one too, you have to scroll down the folder to see those. The Ibasso DAC app I just got so haven't had it customized yet for my icon pack I use, hopefully within the next few weeks. Funny thing, literally the only company without a real app of the products I use with my phone is iFi and Cayun- but the Cayun doesn't need one, but the iFi product is bluetooth. Goes to show there is one company really really lagging behind.

Screenshot_20240521-165410 (Medium).png

Screenshot_20240521-165419 (Medium).png

May 22, 2024 at 6:59 PM Post #62,721 of 63,207
May 22, 2024 at 7:00 PM Post #62,722 of 63,207
May 22, 2024 at 11:18 PM Post #62,724 of 63,207
The Moto Buds+ may be a bit of a bugger to fit some of your own 3rd party ear tip as they have big/oval nozzles and have two lugs so the ear tips have two grooves in them.

I finally got there as as no option as all the included ear tips are too small, passive seal was good after fitting AZLA Crystal Standards (nothing else gave good seal) but the ANC/AMB is poor IMO.

No single tap, no option to add volume control.

I had read they were LDAC but they are SBC/AAC/LHDC.

Last edited:
May 23, 2024 at 12:43 AM Post #62,726 of 63,207
The Moto Buds+ may be a bit of a bugger to fit some of your own 3rd party ear tip as they have big/oval nozzles and have two lugs so the ear tips have two grooves in them.

I finally got there as as no option as all the included ear tips are too small, passive seal was good after fitting AZLA Crystal Standards (nothing else gave good seal) but the ANC/AMB is poor IMO.

No single tap, no option to add volume control.

I had read they were LDAC but they are SBC/AAC/LHDC.
ANC good for office but not heavy street or airple

May 23, 2024 at 12:48 AM Post #62,727 of 63,207
I put my PC fans up full (140mm+200mm so a dull roar) and Bose QCII can silence them but these are best on Passive with my own ear tips, AMB sound nothing like it should just white noise and then and Adaptive and Manual ANC are near the same which is pish poor.

EDIT: In Multipoint the Codec drops to SBC and they will not disconnect from devices and charge with my larger ear tips on.

These are really crap earbuds IMO.

Last edited:
May 23, 2024 at 12:52 AM Post #62,728 of 63,207
How is the Moto Edge Ultra????

Too early to tell but I had to renew my phone due to battery and probably damaged attenuate (weak mobile signal lately) from getting dropped a few times over the years (Shatterproof screen+Glass screen protector so all good).

I would prefer a flat 16:9 1440p screen with SD Slot like my Moto Z2 Force (6GB/256GB)+512GB SD with my music on it but they do not really seem to be many choices today.

The screen is 1220p so better than 1080p at least.

I could walk to other end of my flat (kitchen) using all the codecs playing that 24/96 Flac Album in the screens above without any dropouts even on the FiiO FW5's.

The glass screen protector I bought for this arriving (not many choices so far for them or cases/skins) does not fit well and lifts of easy so I cannot take it outside for now, you would think Moto Like Asus would sell cases and screen protectors.

Last edited:
May 23, 2024 at 9:55 AM Post #62,730 of 63,207
I put my PC fans up full (140mm+200mm so a dull roar) and Bose QCII can silence them but these are best on Passive with my own ear tips, AMB sound nothing like it should just white noise and then and Adaptive and Manual ANC are near the same which is pish poor.

EDIT: In Multipoint the Codec drops to SBC and they will not disconnect from devices and charge with my larger ear tips on.

These are really crap earbuds IMO.
Completely agree.
They also sent me the wrong color earbuds... Twice!!
Awful earbuds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back