Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Apr 17, 2024 at 8:24 PM Post #61,966 of 62,367
When another member here told me he had both versions of the ZX1 I thought...nutzo....well, now I understand. By the end of the day it won't be in the cart it will be staged for shipping. Bought and now the waiting begins. Sequentially shipping starting May. I didn't HAVE to pay customs or duties shipped to the USA for the Z1 through World Shipping or the ZX1 through Indiegogo.
Just different color or sound differences?

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:21 PM Post #61,968 of 62,367
Really interested in hearing your thoughts and review of the TWS 4 Hifi
Seems to sound a bit better from the TWS 3 Pro but not by much. Pretty neutral sounding. They do have a really good range to play every frequency without them feeling too close to each other. The 12mm DD gives it a good punch without any type of disturbance to the other frequencies. They fit really snug like air pods do. Very portable in the pocket. Mainly got them to try the latest from snapdragon sound. We'll try Aptx Lossless Hi-Res and LDAC is a bonus. They shine best on Aptx. The Specs on these are up to date and future proof.

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:24 PM Post #61,969 of 62,367
Honestly guys, this thread has become a total mess. Almost useless fir anyone but the handfull of guys that misuse it as kind of a chat (except dweaver).
If someone wants to inform oneself about the latest and greatest in tws you cant find anything usefull even when reading the last 15 sites. 80% trash talk with single sentence posts or sidelong opinion fights about gear that already was talked about yrs ago. this will help nobody.
Pls keep in mind that this is or better was the no1 post for thousands of people who wanted to gather real informations about the relevant tws out there.
Maybe open another thread called "my last thought" or whatever, where you can scratch the itch of telling the world what today is on your minds about wirelss music solutions, sales platforms, shipping fees, jokes, what you would or would not do and what not. nothing wrong with those topics and personal thoughts, but this has almost turned into a twitch chat.
Yeah i know, who am i, and why am acting like a boomer sheriff weirdo here, blabla. Roast me if you want to, idc. Just sayin..
You're not the sheriff because you have no authority. There is a search function in this thread if you care to use it. Your post is full of typos. How about you take 3 minutes to think before you ramble on trashing our thread. Or at least have the courtesy of using spell check. In any event, there's a pretty solid group of posters here some of whom have been participating here for years. It has become very "friendly" indeed and I think we like it that way. Did you have a question about TWS or just want to take a dump on the thread? The other nice thing about this thread is that if you actually do have a question, you will most likely get an answer within minutes because it is so active. Do you feel the same way about the now 6000 page watercooler thread?

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:31 PM Post #61,973 of 62,367
When another member here told me he had both versions of the ZX1 I thought...nutzo....well, now I understand. By the end of the day it won't be in the cart it will be staged for shipping. Bought and now the waiting begins. Sequentially shipping starting May. I didn't HAVE to pay customs or duties shipped to the USA for the Z1 through World Shipping or the ZX1 through Indiegogo.
I just purchased as well from the site. Where do you see sequentially shipping starting in May?

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:34 PM Post #61,974 of 62,367
I will certainly consider them. I liked the AZ60 from a couple of years ago. Definitely a quality build. I used to have some comfort issues with the AZ60. I need to check reviews to see if they are more comfortable than the AZ60. Thanks for the suggestion!

Sony xm5 are also an option for under $300 usd. Hmmm..
They are pretty solid -i had also some comfort issues also for my luck i have challenged ears left side is the problematic one, xm-5 was falling off from my ears lol also good build quality -az80 was step up in my opinion

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:27 PM Post #61,975 of 62,367
They are pretty solid -i had also some comfort issues also for my luck i have challenged ears left side is the problematic one, xm-5 was falling off from my ears lol also good build quality -az80 was step up in my opinion
Did you have comfort issues with the AZ60 or AZ80?? Are the latter an improvement?

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:30 PM Post #61,976 of 62,367
Just listed my CA Bonneville's with the Shure TW2 in a bundle on classifieds for anyone interested.

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:37 PM Post #61,977 of 62,367
I just purchased as well from the site. Where do you see sequentially shipping starting in May?
Notice it also says "There is only a little left"

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 5.35.42 PM copy.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 at 5.35.42 PM copy.png
    972.3 KB · Views: 0
Apr 17, 2024 at 11:41 PM Post #61,979 of 62,367

Users who are viewing this thread

Back