Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Oct 5, 2021 at 9:08 AM Post #38,102 of 62,436
i keep hearing that the EQ is awesome but had tecnical issues, connection, poping, stuff like that.

Its like the Melomania touch, it would be a awesome earbud and has class leading SQ, but reliabity and QC is ass.

Oct 5, 2021 at 9:11 AM Post #38,103 of 62,436
My left EQ is dead and won't take a charge. Any suggestions other than RMA?
Did you try factory reset. Also cleaning with alcohol the terminals? It could be that you just have a faulty pair. Thankfully I haven't had these issues and I own both versions (mmcx/2pin) except one time... One side would not charge and I factory reset the device as well as cleaned... So... I don't know which one fixed the issue lol but it has been okay since.

Oct 5, 2021 at 9:12 AM Post #38,104 of 62,436
Did you try factory reset. Also cleaning with alcohol the terminals? It could be that you just have a faulty pair. Thankfully I haven't had these issues and I own both versions (mmcx/2pin) except one time... One side would not charge and I factory reset the device as well as cleaned... So... I don't know which one fixed the issue lol but it has been okay since.
LOL... Sorry I replied to the wrong thread...

Oct 5, 2021 at 9:52 AM Post #38,105 of 62,436
Yeah ... last night ... i only just bought the Liberty 2 Pro+ last week ... tempted to use the return policy on them and get the new ones since they likely gonna be same price and the 2's are gonna drop like a stone on the price

Same. I had the Liberty 2 Pro+ and packed them up last night. They sound great but what thing that bothered me is the shape. While not too bad around the house, walking around feels like they are moving a little bit even though I don't think they do as they were super comfortable but I would rather go with their new model out of curiosity.

Oct 5, 2021 at 9:55 AM Post #38,106 of 62,436
i keep hearing that the EQ is awesome but had tecnical issues, connection, poping, stuff like that.

Its like the Melomania touch, it would be a awesome earbud and has class leading SQ, but reliabity and QC is ass.

I returned my CA MT as even with the firmware update there were still too many glitches and the sound was way too bassy for me and there is so much the eq was able to fix.

Oct 5, 2021 at 10:02 AM Post #38,107 of 62,436
Same. I had the Liberty 2 Pro+ and packed them up last night. They sound great but what thing that bothered me is the shape. While not too bad around the house, walking around feels like they are moving a little bit even though I don't think they do as they were super comfortable but I would rather go with their new model out of curiosity.
I really find the fit great personally .... i struggle so much with any IEM's that don't have wings/fins so these rest nicely and hold the tips in my ears
My main issue is spending so much on a set of headphones only for their successor to come out a few days later.... will be interested to see what the v3's look like .... tbh with LDAC i'm super happy with the sound of the 2's really .... just that knowledge that once the 3's come out i know the 2's will be discounted so heavily on Amazon

Oct 5, 2021 at 10:20 AM Post #38,108 of 62,436
I really find the fit great personally .... i struggle so much with any IEM's that don't have wings/fins so these rest nicely and hold the tips in my ears
My main issue is spending so much on a set of headphones only for their successor to come out a few days later.... will be interested to see what the v3's look like .... tbh with LDAC i'm super happy with the sound of the 2's really .... just that knowledge that once the 3's come out i know the 2's will be discounted so heavily on Amazon
Yes, the fit was excellent for me and super comfortable it’s more the shape that made it feel a little awkward. I bought them discounted from Amazon as they had $30 off offer which made the decision to let them go a bit more difficult.
The new Liberty 3 Pro will have ANC, multipoint and all the bells and whistles and they also redesigned the shell.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/goi...e-we-there-yet.861024/page-2531#post-16587819

Oct 5, 2021 at 11:21 AM Post #38,110 of 62,436
Thanks. Looks like mine are DOA. Slow boat to RMA as my return window closed last week.

Oct 5, 2021 at 11:39 AM Post #38,111 of 62,436
Hmm...this is slightly tempting. If you have 5% prime amazon CC technically another ~15 bucks off.
Definitely worth a shot with Amazon’s great return policy.

Oct 5, 2021 at 11:40 AM Post #38,112 of 62,436
My left EQ is dead and won't take a charge. Any suggestions other than RMA?
B&O has a 2 year warranty. Call them. They’re very nice and helpful in my experience.

Oct 5, 2021 at 11:42 AM Post #38,113 of 62,436
Thanks. Looks like mine are DOA. Slow boat to RMA as my return window closed last week.
Yah. I think they make you send them in for review before they ship a replacement. Big bummer but they’ll come through.

Oct 5, 2021 at 11:45 AM Post #38,114 of 62,436
Anyone pick up the new Sennheiser CX Plus yet? Thoughts? I’ve got a wild hair again.

Oct 5, 2021 at 12:08 PM Post #38,115 of 62,436
Yah. I think they make you send them in for review before they ship a replacement. Big bummer but they’ll come through.
So far they have been helpful but it has been time consuming. 2 calls and when I try to enter my S/N into the warranty portal, it is coming up as not recognized. Separately, for a premium product, mailing in first should not be the default. They should send the replacement first even with a CC charge hold. Not saying that's the norm, but at $400 I expected a little more. The idea that they are going to "inspect" a dead TWS earbud is sillyness. These are disposable items for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back