Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jan 4, 2019 at 7:27 AM Post #3,691 of 62,514
I faced the same hiss when standing near a big running Mashall blutooth spk. It seems blutooth band interfere. Happen on the left.
Walk out some steps it disappears

Sorry, but no: if it where "Bluetooth interference", both buds would have it. Also, on this particular model, the left bud is not Bluetooth but NFMI.

I do believe the hiss is a result of something in the NFMI implementation, and made especially apparent by some quirk of the amplification setup used, but only Jabra can say for sure.

Also, having read complaints on other manufacturer's NFMI buds (MW07s, for example), I'm starting to wonder if this isn't common to all of them...

Jan 4, 2019 at 7:35 AM Post #3,692 of 62,514
Regarding "crackling" noise and bad call quality on Sennheiser MTW.
Merknad 2019-01-04 133240.jpg
PMOfRCZ

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2019 at 9:01 AM Post #3,693 of 62,514
That was quick. Ordered the Earin E2 Wednesday evening and they just arrived but need to be charged first

Jan 4, 2019 at 9:51 AM Post #3,696 of 62,514
Had my MW07s for about a week now and probably 4 or 5 times out of 10 the left earbud isn’t connecting. The right one is rock solid. Usually putting the buds back in the case, closing the lid and then taking back out of the case solves it. Any solutions or have I got a faulty set?

Jan 4, 2019 at 9:53 AM Post #3,697 of 62,514
Had my MW07s for about a week now and probably 4 or 5 times out of 10 the left earbud isn’t connecting. The right one is rock solid. Usually putting the buds back in the case, closing the lid and then taking back out of the case solves it. Any solutions or have I got a faulty set?
Get a replacement. That's exactly what happened to my first pair.

Jan 4, 2019 at 11:26 AM Post #3,700 of 62,514
Wow, I feel like you may have single-handedly caused not one, but 2 firmware updates.

Also, why release 2 firmware updates in the same month to fix these problems? Why not roll them into one?

My guess is that they'd rather not leave any bugs out in the wild longer than necessary.

Jan 4, 2019 at 11:39 AM Post #3,703 of 62,514
I ordered Nanobuda on Indiegogo.
Comments - "Nanobuds do support Aptx- HD, and our custom chip is comparable to Aptx- HD from Qualcomm"
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/nanobuds-the-worlds-most-extreme-earbuds/x/15453468#/comments

So this is pretty ambitious for $35 and March delivery:

~IPX-7 Waterproofing
~Automatically on, automatically connected, with Bluetooth 5.0
~One-tap setup for all your Apple and Android devices
~More than 36-hour battery life with Charging Case
~Charges in 20 min in case
~12 Hours Listening Time on a single charge
~Rich, high-quality audio and voice
~Extreme Bass
~AAC Audio
~Seamless switching between devices

Users who are viewing this thread