Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jul 15, 2020 at 3:41 PM Post #23,537 of 62,983
I'm clearly a fanboy at this stage but the AKG are the most "special" TWS I've tried since the MW07. They have that same M&D "magic" that makes them sing. They stand out in a crowd.
Thanks for that little double stinger :D my MW07 were scheduled to come today, according to Fedex, even after some time at customs, but somehow it shows up back at their distribution hub .. so, maybe tomorrow ..
As for the N400 .. even checked local Samsung presence ... nada ... so, that will take a while ... how you'd rate the ANC on those? (sorry if I have not read previous reviews in depth)

Jul 15, 2020 at 3:55 PM Post #23,538 of 62,983
Thanks for that little double stinger :D my MW07 were scheduled to come today, according to Fedex, even after some time at customs, but somehow it shows up back at their distribution hub .. so, maybe tomorrow ..
As for the N400 .. even checked local Samsung presence ... nada ... so, that will take a while ... how you'd rate the ANC on those? (sorry if I have not read previous reviews in depth)

ANC is pretty good. Not Sony or Apple good but not bad. Better than Senn and M&D for sure.

Jul 15, 2020 at 3:57 PM Post #23,539 of 62,983
There no way in he'll you get 9:20 on xm3, i owned a total of 6 xm3 and maxed i get out is 6 hrs, with anc turned off you might get 7hrs
I'm guessing he listens at really low volume, so I have no reason to be doubtful.

Jul 15, 2020 at 4:22 PM Post #23,540 of 62,983
What is wrong with these people?
1594843663896.png

So entrenched in the drivers count and they can't stop. Why? Why is 30 hours with the case 10 recharges. 3 hours again cause they have to put 4 armatures in them. How about less higher quality armatures and save room for a real size battery. No volume control either. 6 hours and volume control and I'd try a green one. Of course the case is pretty big to get the 10 recharges that you could just about fit another set in there :).

Jul 15, 2020 at 5:24 PM Post #23,541 of 62,983
Whoa they came early. Charging.
08A61A8A-406A-436D-B69B-57D784FE2482.jpeg

Jul 15, 2020 at 8:57 PM Post #23,545 of 62,983
Besides that I wish that Bose would FINALLY get their ANC SSF out the door ... i feel that I deserve one more TWS set :) I just got refund confirmation for one set that I had ordered in March from AliExpress and despite many extensions on protection time, after 4 months I finally 'won' the dispute

But what to get, the AKG and the Sony Spoon 800 are nowhere to be seen here. I was combing around amazon warehouse for some brand name stuff that was super hip a year ago and finally can be had for reasonable price .. i.e. found a regular Jabra 65 for 56€ .. not sure though if I want that ... i would not mind getting the old old Jabra Elite Sport for that price (was my first ever TWS) , but that's still like 100€ AND I recall that battery / charging behavior was super random and unreliable ...
Sennheiser still to expensive ... i am hoping for another 'win' like my XM3s for 140€, which needed quite a while to fall in love with, but pretty happy now ...

any ideas?
Well, Samsung Galaxy Buds Live are suppossed to be unveiled/potentially coming to market on Aug 5th, during Samsung's Unpacked event. You know, the bean shaped ones :). Potentially $150 for 11+ hours of battery, ANC, etc. Those are what I am waiting for BTW.

Jul 15, 2020 at 9:05 PM Post #23,548 of 62,983
What is wrong with these people?
1594843663896.png
So entrenched in the drivers count and they can't stop. Why? Why is 30 hours with the case 10 recharges. 3 hours again cause they have to put 4 armatures in them. How about less higher quality armatures and save room for a real size battery. No volume control either. 6 hours and volume control and I'd try a green one. Of course the case is pretty big to get the 10 recharges that you could just about fit another set in there :).
Right? And the early bird price is for $50!

Jul 15, 2020 at 9:26 PM Post #23,550 of 62,983
You NEED to post impressions now :). I'm dying for reviews.
Tranya T2 Clear pristine treble and not harsh. Mids are decent. Vocals are clear as a bell depending on what mic the artist use. Bass is surprisingly tight and not boomy. Decent soundstage. I’m guessing like with the Anbes 359 soundstage it will get better. I’m impressed so far. On air TV sounds great and crispy with voices. Need to see how it sounds with movie dialogue. I’m sure it will be great. A steal at 19.99(We’re $60 when introduced) just get them. No return from me. Bananas for everyone! Rah.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back