Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jun 2, 2020 at 12:11 AM Post #22,366 of 62,460
New Buds plus update to improve ambient sound and other things.

Haven't tested the ancient sound but listening to some music in bed now and swear they sound a touch louder and a bit more spacious then before.

Jun 2, 2020 at 12:51 AM Post #22,367 of 62,460
Off topic but how does the cl2 compare to the i3? As for tws, if you want high end sq, try some iems with the bt20s adapters. You have to find a set that is efficient and matched properly to the bt20s but I've heard some pretty good combos. A good efficient 100 chi fi iem matched to a bt20s is pretty excellent sq wise. My tfz no3 and bt20s are awesome.
Legend X and bt20s is pretty excellent also.. Pairing with my Cayin N6ii or even with Apple Watch 4... It sound great and the connection is very strong.
But i have a Old Westone Es5 custom, and the noise floor is too much...But it sound better then my Mee Bt cable.. more full and better bass.

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:08 AM Post #22,368 of 62,460
Legend X and bt20s is pretty excellent also.. Pairing with my Cayin N6ii or even with Apple Watch 4... It sound great and the connection is very strong.
But i have a Old Westone Es5 custom, and the noise floor is too much...But it sound better then my Mee Bt cable.. more full and better bass.

You'd probably have much better luck with the BT20 for high sensitivity IEM's like Westones. The gain and therefore the noise floor is significantly lower. Just no APT-X and 5-6 hour battery life vs 7-9+.

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:11 AM Post #22,369 of 62,460
20200601_170159-01.jpeg

Pardon my quarantine hair... it lays flat though, so basically invisible when viewed from the front.

looks funky, in a good way. i thought it would looked weird, but i kinda like it. if only those Samsung beans wasn't announced, this surface buds would be an attractive deal.

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:53 AM Post #22,370 of 62,460
New Buds plus update to improve ambient sound and other things.

Haven't tested the ancient sound but listening to some music in bed now and swear they sound a touch louder and a bit more spacious then before.
The latest update also enables the app to see the case's and left/right buds battery life now. The previous update couldn't see the battery life of individual buds. The sound after the update is a lot closer to the original galaxy buds.

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:55 AM Post #22,371 of 62,460
The latest update also enables the app to see the case's and left/right buds battery life now. The previous update couldn't see the battery life of individual buds. The sound after the update is a lot closer to the original galaxy buds.
Damn want to revert the update. Bass is weaker and my Dolby Atmos settings don't seem to work toggling on and off do nothing to sound.

Also it did nothing to the case and bud battery displayfor me

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2020 at 2:20 AM Post #22,372 of 62,460
Damn want to revert the update. Bass is weaker and my Dolby Atmos settings don't seem to work toggling on and off do nothing to sound.

Also it did nothing to the case and bud battery displayfor me
You'd have to put one or both buds into the case to be able to see the charge level of the case. I'm quite liking the sound quality of the latest update.

sHsIlMR.jpg

Jun 2, 2020 at 3:07 AM Post #22,376 of 62,460
I didn't notice any changes to the sound, but I notice the change on ambiance mode sound.

Jun 2, 2020 at 8:55 AM Post #22,379 of 62,460
I was on same wearables app version as you but just got promoted for new update. That said resetting my buds and re pairing seems to have mostly fixed things. Sound is a bit more wide but there is a slight bass decrease to me though I seemed to be in minority who felt the bass was very good on my pair compared to another pair I bought for family.

Jun 2, 2020 at 10:29 AM Post #22,380 of 62,460
Okay I wanted to pull the trigger on the Nuarl N6 pro but I don’t find any place to buy them under 220-230€ after shipping lol
I’m based in Spain so I need international shipping available. Amazon pre paid customs plus shipping are way too much.
Could you please tell me where to purchase them? Send me a pm if posting links to shops isn’t allowed.

Thanks!
I would like to know this as well. No seller in Europe based on the dealer list on their site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back