Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Jun 3, 2020 at 7:33 AM Post #22,396 of 62,468
Ok my Gbuds plus sound great again. Not sure what happened after the update but initially it was as if the sound profile reset and normal dynamic etc didn’t sound different nor did activating Dolby atmos.
well I reset the buds and repaired them with no change but then a new wareable app update came out the next day.
Listened to them last night and sounded better than ever.

soundstage wider.
better instrument separation
Missing bass was back. It’s not boomy or muddy but tight with deep extension. Very musical now.
love these buds. My L2P are more powerful sounding with stronger bass but the kids and voices sound so good on the Gbuds+!

Jun 3, 2020 at 7:34 AM Post #22,397 of 62,468
“If you have to ask...” then you will be fine going wireless. If you know, then you know Bluetooth is not ready.

Jun 3, 2020 at 10:02 AM Post #22,398 of 62,468
We got a T2000 unbox...

Of course with UV and cable the case is pretty huge and so clumsy looking the way things come out and go in.

Jun 3, 2020 at 10:57 AM Post #22,399 of 62,468
Yeah, total BS. They can easily find something by address, payment, or likely any other number of ways if they really tried to look. I think I may now have to back out of any future offerings from this company! That'll teach them!
Just wanted to say that Lypertek have good service after all.
At first I didn't think they acknowledge my problem with the battery draining of the charging case.
But to my joy, I actually received a brand new case AND buds today, with DHL Express.
:L3000::thumbsup::beerchug:

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2020 at 2:59 PM Post #22,400 of 62,468
Looking for a second opinion. I'm looking to get the fiil t1x but they look a bit big. I have the anbes/kissral, bose soundsports free, and tranya t3 as references. The anbes are my favorite in terms of comfort. They just disappear in my ears. The tranya are big and while not uncomfortable, they are noticeable in my ears. Anyways, I'm looking input on how comfortable the fiils are and any other recommendations for sub $50. I've looked at scarbir leaderboard and the bomaker sifi 1 looked to fit the bill but I think they've stopped making them for the sifi 2.
Out of the three which one would you is the best when it comes to sound quality ??

Jun 3, 2020 at 3:58 PM Post #22,402 of 62,468
Ok my Gbuds plus sound great again. Not sure what happened after the update but initially it was as if the sound profile reset and normal dynamic etc didn’t sound different nor did activating Dolby atmos.
well I reset the buds and repaired them with no change but then a new wareable app update came out the next day.
Listened to them last night and sounded better than ever.

soundstage wider.
better instrument separation
Missing bass was back. It’s not boomy or muddy but tight with deep extension. Very musical now.
love these buds. My L2P are more powerful sounding with stronger bass but the kids and voices sound so good on the Gbuds+!
Are these worth 150? Intrigued since I have an s20.

Jun 3, 2020 at 4:56 PM Post #22,403 of 62,468
For me, it is worth it. With "wavelet" EQ, the sound is even better. The new update make the ambiance noise really good. I used it this morning at my workplace and I opened the water faucet at full blast and I couldn't hear the compression on the mic like before update. Also, the sound is more natural and less hiss than before. I am quite impressed.
Here is my sound setting on wavelet
Screenshot_20200603-135303_Wavelet.jpgScreenshot_20200603-135308_Wavelet.jpg
I also use dynamic EQ on the galaxy wearable app and turned on Dolby Atmos on the phone.

Jun 3, 2020 at 5:25 PM Post #22,404 of 62,468
For me, it is worth it. With "wavelet" EQ, the sound is even better. The new update make the ambiance noise really good. I used it this morning at my workplace and I opened the water faucet at full blast and I couldn't hear the compression on the mic like before update. Also, the sound is more natural and less hiss than before. I am quite impressed.
Here is my sound setting on wavelet
Screenshot_20200603-135303_Wavelet.jpgScreenshot_20200603-135308_Wavelet.jpg
I also use dynamic EQ on the galaxy wearable app and turned on Dolby Atmos on the phone.
So the wavelet app works together with the built in eq profiles?

Jun 3, 2020 at 7:08 PM Post #22,405 of 62,468
So the wavelet app works together with the built in eq profiles?
Yeah. Don't think the AutoEQ in Wavelet app based on "normal" EQ setting on galaxy wearable app. I think it is based on "Dynamic" EQ setting.

Jun 3, 2020 at 7:39 PM Post #22,407 of 62,468
How would you compare them to your n6 pro in terms of sq? The best buy blue color is calling me.
The N6 has a more fuller/thick and forward to its vocal. Cymbal sounds more neutral on the N6 while the Gbuds+ sounds more edgy.

Jun 3, 2020 at 8:40 PM Post #22,408 of 62,468
I use GBuds+ strictly for portable use. I use my N6p mainly at home.

Jun 3, 2020 at 10:48 PM Post #22,410 of 62,468
I got mine on sale forn180 Canadian so about 125$ if you have Samsung phone definitely. Sound great very comfortable. You can charge the case with your phone! It can read out notifications. Ambient sound is great. And the scalable codec Samsung uses is great with the phone and buds combo. Battery great.too..onky thing missing is ANC but truthfully passive isolation plenty good for almost all situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back