Going fully Wireless IEMs. Too soon? Or are we there yet?
Feb 26, 2020 at 3:45 AM Post #20,132 of 62,573
Is it just me or have the Haylou Gt1 PLUS completely vanished from AliExpress??? I've seen them just a few days ago and pretty certain even had them in shopping cart ... now I can;t find a single mention not even 'sold out' ... just a glitch? or Qualcomm called with a lawsuit?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000411045940.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.5af34c4d96v8rj

The item is not available. Probably due to constraints because of the coronavirus. The GT1(+) case was also unavailable during the CNY days and now it's back. Try checking in a couple of weeks, it should be back there.

Feb 26, 2020 at 3:47 AM Post #20,133 of 62,573
Found that one comparison on gearbest that says that the plus has a different membrane compared to the other Haylous ... can anyone comment if / how that changes the SQ? Having the regular GT1 in my ears right now and still blown away by the sound of these tiny buds.

I feel like it has more depth than the original buds. Not a huge difference, but you can feel it in many tracks. Sounds fuller! I prefer the SQ of GT1 Plus to the originals and many other well-acclaimed TWS pairs in the market. But of course, YMMV.

Feb 26, 2020 at 3:52 AM Post #20,134 of 62,573
The MW07 Plus meets the above criteria (as long as you are not having connection issues, which I am not). Personally, I think the Cleer Ally Plus sound a bit better (punchier bass), but those have no track skipping.

I get connection issues all over the place on my commute, so do you live in a rural area or something? I've tried three separate pairs from different companies, so can't be the batch.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2020 at 5:23 AM Post #20,136 of 62,573
Is it just me or have the Haylou Gt1 PLUS completely vanished from AliExpress??? I've seen them just a few days ago and pretty certain even had them in shopping cart ... now I can;t find a single mention not even 'sold out' ... just a glitch? or Qualcomm called with a lawsuit?

Found that one comparison on gearbest that says that the plus has a different membrane compared to the other Haylous ... can anyone comment if / how that changes the SQ? Having the regular GT1 in my ears right now and still blown away by the sound of these tiny buds.

I feel like it has more depth than the original buds. Not a huge difference, but you can feel it in many tracks. Sounds fuller! I prefer the SQ of GT1 Plus to the originals and many other well-acclaimed TWS pairs in the market. But of course, YMMV.

I second this as well. I don't have the GT1 anymore and it was quite some time ago, but I remember thinking it was just good for its price. For the GT1 Plus, I think it's good, even putting aside the price. IIRC, the GT1's detail retrieval isn't as good, and I remember thinking the treble was a little harsh at higher volumes. But it was quite some time ago, so I might be wrong.

I actually like how the GT1 Plus sound more than a few other popular budget TWS too, like Mpow m5/t5, Mifo O5 Pro, QCY T5, KZ S1, and even more expensive options I've tried like Melomania 1, Lypertek Tevi (default firmware), Creative Outlier Air. But YMMV of course. Sound is very subjective after all. Easiest way is to try for yourself. :beyersmile:

Feb 26, 2020 at 7:49 AM Post #20,137 of 62,573
Anyone know of these? Appears to be a new-ish 1MORE model, earbud style and only available at Gearbest? Can't find any other source online really ... I like that earbud style, but not sure I would want to shell out the 42$ asking price right now ... 20-22$ maybe :D (ooooh, just found "34.99$ with the code: GB20201MORE")
Just odd that this only shows up in one spot (and here in the forums in a gearbest thread, that's how I came across them).. and there is one YT video ...

1morebud.jpg

there's a new video about it on youtube. i also saw that on online store in my country, but strangely can't find it on AE. that's the first review that I've seen. the only thing that made me hesitant is the battery life.. my mental limit for putchase is now set at minimum 5 hours playtime :ksc75smile:

Feb 26, 2020 at 8:02 AM Post #20,138 of 62,573
did a quick search, and several reports this and poor anc. Still holding on to my mavin air-x after aver a year, and jabra 65 for hikes.

I never had issues with the original MW07 in the same areas, so rather disappointing. Such a shame, they actually sound really nice, even with just SBC. Will put the refund money in my savings and hold tight until the Sennheiser/Technics release.

Feb 26, 2020 at 8:06 AM Post #20,139 of 62,573
I never had issues with the original MW07 in the same areas, so rather disappointing. Such a shame, they actually sound really nice, even with just SBC. Will put the refund money in my savings and hold tight until the Sennheiser/Technics release.
My MW07 plus do not have any connection issues. That is strange.

Feb 26, 2020 at 8:36 AM Post #20,142 of 62,573
I also have no connection problems with my MW07 plus. Of course, I can't recall ever having any connection problems with any TW. I'm sure a lot has to do with the environment one is trying to use them in.
I have to agree. 1 bad pair maybe but 2 suggests something is interfering.

Feb 26, 2020 at 8:38 AM Post #20,143 of 62,573
I also have no connection problems with my MW07 plus. Of course, I can't recall ever having any connection problems with any TW. I'm sure a lot has to do with the environment one is trying to use them in.

Totally! However, I did the same commute with the original MW07 and no issues at all, the B&O E8 had problems though. Maybe for the MW07 Plus it has something to do with SBC being used, rather than AAC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back